New Imagineer Introduction Thread

Disney Dad 3000

Hi! I'm new to the forums and I've always been a bit of an armchair imagineer (in fact, my mom just got me a Walt Disney Imagineering t shirt!) I'd love to participate in any competitions. Are any starting soon? All the ones I see have lots of pages, which I take to mean they are currently in progress. Can't wait to start! :)

Welcome to the forum! Lot of good people here and fun ideas. You'll enjoy it.
I believe so you want to be an imagineer seas on 15 is getting cranked up this week and the great movie ride competition is getting started in a few weeks. If I wasn't on my phone I'd link both for you but both threads should be up on the first page or two of the forum list.

AceAstro

Hello, all! I am AceAstro but most just call me Ace. I am fairly new to the forum but I came across this part of the forum while doing some other Disney research so lead me to making an account! I have been to Disney parks quite a lot and I always have had ideas flowing on how I would change or add something to the parks! I am excited to see what everyone else's ideas are in the near future as well!

GotsFancyPants

Hello! I just found this forum and am super impressed. I'm GotsFancyPants. Yeah, I have no idea where that name came from.

I am a character animator in a non-professional studio named Sideshow Productions, which consists of me and two friends. We plan on submitting to a film-festival next year.

I am also a major theme park enthusiast. I spend much of my time imagining new rides, and was delighted to have recently discovered this forum.

My Top 5 Disney Rides:
  1. WDW Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror
  2. Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars
  3. DL Haunted Mansion
  4. WDW Splash Mountain
  5. Shanghai DL Seven Dwarves Mine Train
My Top 5 Disney Films:
  1. Hunchback of Notre Dame
  2. Zootopia
  3. Lilo and Stitch
  4. Treasure Planet
  5. The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

spacemt354

Chili's
Hello! I just found this forum and am super impressed. I'm GotsFancyPants. Yeah, I have no idea where that name came from.

I am a character animator in a non-professional studio named Sideshow Productions, which consists of me and two friends. We plan on submitting to a film-festival next year.

I am also a major theme park enthusiast. I spend much of my time imagining new rides, and was delighted to have recently discovered this forum.

My Top 5 Disney Rides:
  1. WDW Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror
  2. Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars
  3. DL Haunted Mansion
  4. WDW Splash Mountain
  5. Shanghai DL Seven Dwarves Mine Train
My Top 5 Disney Films:
  1. Hunchback of Notre Dame
  2. Zootopia
  3. Lilo and Stitch
  4. Treasure Planet
  5. The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Welcome to the Imagineer forum!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom