Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Kman101

I know its been said by the insiders its not happening but another Pixar IP land (Monsters Inc) would be awesome, 3 attractions = dark ride, laugh floor & door coaster with Harryhausens replacing animation courtyard. Hope Disney decides to add 2 more lands after SW & TSL cause Hollywood studios sure NEEDS IT

Monstropolis, Cars Land AND Toy Story Land (though I'd gladly take Monstropolis over Toy Story Land, but I do understand why they went with Toy Story, as much as some on here are sick of it) along with Star Wars Land and the Mickey Ride (keeping GMR) is what the park needed. Plus updating their 20 year old shows, adding a parade again and plussing Fantasmic.

Pedro Soto

Monstropolis, Cars Land AND Toy Story Land (though I'd gladly take Monstropolis over Toy Story Land, but I do understand why they went with Toy Story, as much as some on here are sick of it) along with Star Wars Land and the Mickey Ride (keeping GMR) is what the park needed. Plus updating their 20 year old shows, adding a parade again and plussing Fantasmic.
Really started thinking more on Monsters Inc after watching Marni video on Disney mgm studios tour and how the park has changed awesome video

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
i apologize if this has been reported already.
IMG_1774.JPG

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
i apologize if this has been reported already.View attachment 206202
No! Not Mr. Spell!!

toy184777LARGE.jpg
Winner winner! Mr Spell is gone along with about half of the monkeys. We asked a cast member, who said they will return in Toy Story Land when it opens, after a general painting and refurb. The cast member said we were the first people to notice and ask about Mr Spell, and gave us an extra Toy Story FP as a "prize"!

matt9112

I had to LOL today when I heard a woman by the Toy Story Land concept art state "they need more than two rides". I laugh because it's true and the average guest notices how little there is to do and that they need more. IDK what went wrong with the DHS makeover.

Lol I think lately they have a hard two ride cap limit. Haha

PizzaPlanet

Really started thinking more on Monsters Inc after watching Marni video on Disney mgm studios tour and how the park has changed awesome video
Yeah, that's a great series. I have to wonder if they were going to shorten the Backlot Tour once again to accommodate the new show building behind Sound Stage 1.

Kman101

Well of course most of us would prefer the Tokyo version, LOL. But if DCA gets rid of theirs, it wouldn't be the worst to have it moved to DHS. I'd still rather have the door coaster though. And they should move Laugh Floor over. But I doubt they do or have even thought of it. Monstropolis would have been great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom