Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcoachable

so, realisticaly speaking, the Energy ride system has been made obsolete, now that we have the DLP Pooh ride / rat ride system?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Finally a water ride at DHS.

Not necessarily...

3acd37259d4fabf9de70043798ae30ea.jpg

rioriz

I love all the happiness about no possible Gaudians...as a decade old member of this board i dont necessairly see that as a good thing...for ever 10 possibilites of new ridrs our insiders get us riled up about 90 % never happen and we are left with the stale state that is most of WDW....until i hear the world dedinity green lit, my hope are never for any new attraction beyond SWL, and TSL...

HauntedMansionFLA

@Magic Feather @MisterPenguin @marni1971 - Is there any chance what so ever that the current track system will stay in place and the attraction get a complete overhaul? I know people might not enjoy a 45 minute ride because of one reason or another. If you want to spread the crowds out and make their time in the park enjoyable, then get some attraction that are great quality and huge capacity to help with spreading the crowds out. This palivion and WoL have great potential for this side of the park.

HauntedMansionFLA

Sadly not at this time.
Okay thank you. My wife and I rode Ellen this past December because I told her it probably was going away and she has fond memories riding it with her sons years before. We both said, after getting off the attraction, it was still a good ride despite being a bit outdated. This is what puzzles me about the management. You have an attraction already there that needs updates and then proper refurbishments to maintain the quality. It seems like it would save money in the long run. I feeling I am getting is that grey want EPCOT to become a Magic Kingdom extension (MK 2.0) with their IP's from the movies being introduced to a place at one time didn't have any characters in it. And that will be a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom