News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Ralphlaw

Personally, I think it would be great, but probably impractical, to put rooms for rent inside existing buildings. I would love to stay in the big Canada building, or up in the German pavilion, or inside the Mexico pyramid. They did it with MK's castle, why not the buildings at Epcot?

*Q*

There's four I know of, none connected with Showcase.

Nothing more I should say at the mo.
What about in half a mo'?
40a0eb20.jpg

clemmo

No, it's still moving forward.

It could potentially be a bigger project than originally envisaged. Hopefully it'll end up very nice if it's done along the line of one of the proposals. Park purists would approve I think.
Would any of these proposals involve an attraction like exhibits or a show? Or is it still just restaurants?

WDWdream97

There's four I know of, none connected with Showcase.

Nothing more I should say at the mo.
Would one of the proposed resorts be Art Deco or Art Novue themed? WDW doesn't really have any with those two themes yet. Or, considering current the IP driven mindset , are we now stuck in a period of single IP-based resorts (ie Toy Story Resort, Star Wars Resort concept)?

Goofyernmost

Tiger isn't quite the same thing. Cheating on his wife isn't on the level of Lance cheating or what Cosby did. Plus, regardless of Tiger's inability to play now, he is still a legendary golfer. (And I don't even like the guy).
And if you went by that criteria there would be almost no one of any fame in any attraction. Cheating with drugs or forced sexual predators are hardly the same thing. The only reason why there aren't more on the no-no list is because they didn't get caught or were doing that stuff in a different time and place. Thomas Jefferson... out! George Washington... out! Benjamin Franklin... out! John Kennedy.... out! Franklin Roosevelt... out! We are all human, none of us gets through life completely innocent of something. Perhaps, we need to figure out the unforgivable from the it's not my problem, it's between him and his creator.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom