• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

Kamikaze

Well, of course there was. Probably plans already done from the 60's, since that was Walt's original idea. Nothing ever totally dies at Disney. :D
Right but thats different than an actual proposal that they are looking at. And unfortuantely, some of the good ideas at Disney do indeed seem to die. See: Geyser Mountain

LuvtheGoof

Proud DVC Member
Premium Member
Advertisement
Right but thats different than an actual proposal that they are looking at. And unfortuantely, some of the good ideas at Disney do indeed seem to die. See: Geyser Mountain
You never know. Geyser Mountain might show up in 10-15 years. I seriously doubt that there was a high rise hotel in any current proposal, as that would be a huge eyesore anywhere near SSE.

Kamikaze

You never know. Geyser Mountain might show up in 10-15 years. I seriously doubt that there was a high rise hotel in any current proposal, as that would be a huge eyesore anywhere near SSE.
Wouldn't have to be near SSE, though. Could replace Millennium Village or something. The back of the park is pretty safe since they will obviously be promoting Illuminations/Illuminations Replacement viewing from the top of the CBR DVC, so nothing is going to go there unless its low to the ground.

LuvtheGoof

Proud DVC Member
Premium Member
Wouldn't have to be near SSE, though. Could replace Millennium Village or something. The back of the park is pretty safe since they will obviously be promoting Illuminations/Illuminations Replacement viewing from the top of the CBR DVC, so nothing is going to go there unless its low to the ground.
Hmm, thought this part of the conversation was about the spine and Communicore updates - not WS. Hence, my comment.

Ralphlaw

Personally, I think it would be great, but probably impractical, to put rooms for rent inside existing buildings. I would love to stay in the big Canada building, or up in the German pavilion, or inside the Mexico pyramid. They did it with MK's castle, why not the buildings at Epcot?

Top Bottom