working out for Disney

Sans Souci

Hello-

I did workout yesterday. I'm doing this digital series I bought 2 years ago and never made it through. There are four workouts and you do them 5X and move on. Two of the workouts are 90 minutes and I am in the second week. It's a bit boring to do for 90 minutes. :depressed: I play my own music. I listen to this "Cardio Pop" station on Pandora. It swear, it's trolling me. Every other song is either Taylor Swift or Maroon 5--I can't stand either. One time it played a Moron 5 song, then a Taylor Swift song twice through So four songs were by two (of my least favorite) artists. :grumpy::cautious:

Tonight is a veggie burger for me and regular burgers for everyone else. It's supposed to be in the 70s, so it's time to fire up the grill.:hungry:

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning! The sun is out here too. Cleaning the house today and hopefully getting outside before tstorms. Got walking and yoga in yesterday. Walk today. I was doing the yoga position where you lay on tummy and pull your legs up and lift your head? Don't know the name but looks like a teacup? I just laughed! There is no way my body can do that! :rolleyes: If you girls can do that, my hat's off to you. I can do everything else so far. lol Anyhoo have a great weekend!! :)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good morning! The sun is out here too. Cleaning the house today and hopefully getting outside before tstorms. Got walking and yoga in yesterday. Walk today. I was doing the yoga position where you lay on tummy and pull your legs up and lift your head? Don't know the name but looks like a teacup? I just laughed! There is no way my body can do that! :rolleyes: If you girls can do that, my hat's off to you. I can do everything else so far. lol Anyhoo have a great weekend!! :)

It's funny--that reminded me of myself as a kid. I used to do all those types of pretzel poses naturally--didn't have a clue that they were "yoga" style poses! I was just playing. :happy:

P.S.: I wouldn't even attempt to do any of those now!! ;)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
It's funny--that reminded me of myself as a kid. I used to do all those types of pretzel poses naturally--didn't have a clue that they were "yoga" style poses! I was just playing. :happy:

P.S.: I wouldn't even attempt to do any of those now!! ;)
I never could do pretzel poses but I can get much closer now than I could even as a kid. That's why yoga workouts are called practices. It's not getting into the pose that counts it's the journey:joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning it's going to be a hectic day so I knocked out 5 LS miles early and am getting a few batches of beans knocked out before I have to be way too many places today. I hope all of you are having a nice relaxing weekend.:joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning. Seeing I had to spend most of yesterday cooking I did 3 hiit workouts while things were in the oven and a nice relaxing practice to fall asleep:joyfull: Today is another busy day so 5 LS miles done and I'm walking with my group as soon as the sun comes out and then off to get some food. I just wound up grabbing enough to hold us over until today and I had a few extra guests this weekend that stopped in to eat. Something tells me I'm going to need a relaxation practice tonight.

93boomer

Premium Member
Hi girls! I am walking inside today due to the heavy rainfall. We have had almost 6 inches since Saturday. Need to borrow that ark @figmentfan423 if you aren't using it right now. Hoping this stuff stops and we can dry out some. No more drought! Even the kitty is getting depressed with it. It blew in on the screened porch so she can't go out there today. She isn't happy! Ok everyone stay dry and I am going to do my walk and some light weights. Tonight's dinner will be broiled salmon, leftover whole wheat couscous, and grilled veggies. Have a great night!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi girls! I am walking inside today due to the heavy rainfall. We have had almost 6 inches since Saturday. Need to borrow that ark @figmentfan423 if you aren't using it right now. Hoping this stuff stops and we can dry out some. No more drought! Even the kitty is getting depressed with it. It blew in on the screened porch so she can't go out there today. She isn't happy! Ok everyone stay dry and I am going to do my walk and some light weights. Tonight's dinner will be broiled salmon, leftover whole wheat couscous, and grilled veggies. Have a great night!!
Hugs, that's horrible! Me arc es su arc.:hilarious: We're going to get rain tomorrow but not too much. Runs and hides under dry rock

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good day. 4 weighted miles done, 2 hiit miles done and I ran around doing a few quick errands today. I'm having some marinated cukes in both mt lunch and dinner salads today:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry: I have a nice relaxing practice in the dvd player ready to go as soon as my chores are done:joyfull:

epcotisbest

Have not checked in here in awhile. We are currently at SSR at WDW. Great weather. Sitting on the patio having some cookies and coffee, low calorie and low sugar of course.
We have stayed here a few times before but this is the first time on the ground floor and first time in The Paddock section. Nice view!
Brought our bicycles again. Been riding a lot. Went to SeaWorld today, Celebration on Sunday where we went to the farmer's market and to one of our favorite restaurants, Columbia.
Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. As for us, we are going to enjoy this view for a while longer, then head over to the Poly for a Dole Whip.
IMG_20170425_171212.jpg

Last edited:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Have not checked in here in awhile. We are currently at SSR at WDW. Great weather. Sitting on the patio having some cookies and coffee, low calorie and low sugar of course.
We have stayed here a few times before but this is the first time on the ground floor and first time in The Paddock section. Nice view!
Brought our bicycles again. Been riding a lot. Went to SeaWorld today, Celebration on Sunday where we went to the farmer's market and to one of our favorite restaurants, Colombia.
Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. As for us, we are going to enjoy this view for a while longer, then head over to the Poly for a Dole Whip.
View attachment 201365
Welcome back you've been sorely missed and have a great trip xoxo

Songbird76

Hello-

I did workout yesterday. I'm doing this digital series I bought 2 years ago and never made it through. There are four workouts and you do them 5X and move on. Two of the workouts are 90 minutes and I am in the second week. It's a bit boring to do for 90 minutes. :depressed: I play my own music. I listen to this "Cardio Pop" station on Pandora. It swear, it's trolling me. Every other song is either Taylor Swift or Maroon 5--I can't stand either. One time it played a Moron 5 song, then a Taylor Swift song twice through So four songs were by two (of my least favorite) artists. :grumpy::cautious:

Tonight is a veggie burger for me and regular burgers for everyone else. It's supposed to be in the 70s, so it's time to fire up the grill.:hungry:
But, if it's on Pandora, can't you set it so it won't play that song ever again? My I'm staying at my brother's house right now and my BIL was explaining Pandora to me and he said you can tell it you don't like a particular song or artist and it won't play it anymore. Not sure how to do that, but he has "trained" his Pandora station to the point that it plays almost exclusively Beatles songs, apparently.

Songbird76

Brought our bicycles again. Been riding a lot. Went to SeaWorld today, Celebration on Sunday where we went to the farmer's market and to one of our favorite restaurants, Colombia.
View attachment 201365
Have a great time!! Good for you, biking a lot!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good afternoon the rain lasted just a bit longer than expected so I wound up doing 9 LS miles inside and getting a few things done around the house. I made a large batch of spicy stirunfry and I have some cucumbers hidden away for me:joyfull: Tonight's practice will be for relaxation:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:

93boomer

Premium Member
View attachment 201365
Yayyyy hello I have certainly missed you! Mostly those food pictures :D I can't believe you are down there and I miss you by less than 4 weeks. Pop in lots. Have a great time!! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom