The Merch Alert Thread

Phroobar

New droid factory figures announced.

clonewars_astro_pack-768x466.png

april_droidfactory.png

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...e-products-coming-to-disney-parks-this-month/

Figments Friend

There are some nicely designed 'Peter Pan' and Neverland themed dishware, glasses, and kitchen hand towels that were just released and now availible at Disneyland's Crystal Arts shop.
Looks to be vintage storybook artwork being used for the various graphics, and the items look terrific...exspecially the plates!
Might just have to pick up one when I'm back in town come July...if any of these are still availible.

Caught my eye the other day when skimming through my Facebook page...'Disneyland Today' has a photo up of several of the new items.

-

mickEblu

Original Poster
There are some nicely designed 'Peter Pan' and Neverland themed dishware, glasses, and kitchen hand towels that were just released and now availible at Disneyland's Crystal Arts shop.
Looks to be vintage storybook artwork being used for the various graphics, and the items look terrific...exspecially the plates!
Might just have to pick up one when I'm back in town come July...if any of these are still availible.

Caught my eye the other day when skimming through my Facebook page...'Disneyland Today' has a photo up of several of the new items.

-

These are really cool. Just checked and a few of these times are on the Shop Disney Parks app.

Phroobar

These are pretty much continuations of the line we got last year. Last year we got a May the 4th, Halloween and Christmas droids. Before that we got a 60th anniversary, holographic R2 and D23 figure. I personally shipped over 80 of those droids last year to people when I had my AP. Now I will have to rely on the Disney store app. :(

Stevek

I'm a sucker for a good Disneyland shirt...these appear to be new. Available in Grey, White, White with blue 3/4 sleeves and a blue sweatshirt. Good quality, thicker than most of the flimsy shirts they sell. Had to pick one up of course. They also have a WDW version which I will be picking up in roughly 25 days : )

upload_2017-4-21_9-40-1.png

mickEblu

Original Poster
I'm a sucker for a good Disneyland shirt...these appear to be new. Available in Grey, White, White with blue 3/4 sleeves and a blue sweatshirt. Good quality, thicker than most of the flimsy shirts they sell. Had to pick one up of course. They also have a WDW version which I will be picking up in roughly 25 days : )

View attachment 200687

Now we re talking. Is there anywhere to actually try on a shirt in the parks? I've never tried. I've also never bought a T shirt at the parks.

Stevek

Now we re talking. Is there anywhere to actually try on a shirt in the parks? I've never tried. I've also never bought a T shirt at the parks.
I just pulled it over my existing t-shirt. Worked for me. I'm not aware of any dressing rooms.

disneygeek90

View attachment 200687
Where in DL did you find this? I really love the retro shirts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom