The Merch Alert Thread

George Lucas on a Bench

Also, why does Disney refer to it as an "E" Coupon and yet everyone else refers to it as an "E" ticket? Also, why did they change Disneyland to Disneyland Resort on the key chain?

I had my silhouette done recently:

DSC00723.jpg

This is still one of the best things you can get at DL.

Last edited:

mickEblu

Original Poster
Also, why does Disney refer to it as an "E" Coupon and yet everyone else refers to it as an "E" ticket? Also, why did they change Disneyland to Disneyland Resort on the key chain?

I had my silhouette done recently:

View attachment 206825

This is still one of the best things you can get at DL.

Good point... also don't like the whole "Disneyland resort" thing.

Lol. Cool souvenir but that's not really your silhouette is it?

George Lucas on a Bench

I forgot to mention that they are selling a larger even sexier figure of the Marc Davis redhead in the POTC gift shop as well as the auctioneer, but they are ornaments. Meaning, they have hooks in their heads. I still think I might get the redhead because of the larger size and just position her so you can't see the hook sticking out of her brain.

George Lucas on a Bench

redhead1.jpg

Okay, I didn't have the lighting to take proper photos, but I picked up the Redhead Marc Davis concept art ornament they're currently selling (along with the Auctioneer). They're very similar to the PVC figures which they're also still selling in a set, only a bit larger. I only care about Redhead because she's incredibly sexy. I'm still keeping the PVC one out too because they're both great figures. Now, these things were just hanging in the corner of the POTC store where it would have been easy to not notice them and they didn't even have price tags. With AP discount, it's like 18 bucks for this broad. Is she worth it? If you have the $18 to spend on a plastic figurine of a well-endowed floozie (I made sure mine had the best, uh, torso), then yes, she's totally worth it.

Californian Elitist

Okay, I'm finally back with some photos. Seems like nobody cares though, so nothing to worry about. You can see why you would need both versions. They're both unique and well done. One was a part of a children's set which may have prevented them from making her as...large as the ornament, which is an "adult collectible".

View attachment 208901 View attachment 208902 View attachment 208903 View attachment 208904 View attachment 208905

I prefer the one to the right.

George Lucas on a Bench

I was admiring this $400 Micro Machines version of The Haunted Mansion. As charming as it is (although, I hope it comes with the weather vane), it kinda bugged me how wrong they got the side of the house. I get that maybe they didn't want to have an open courtyard where the switchbacks are, but they could have made it like when it first opened with the headstones. I don't know, it just looks annoyingly inaccurate for a pricey "adult collectible". Don't get me started on the lawn and the huge distance between the hearse and exit.

DSC01019.JPG DSC01020.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom