Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
IMG_6812.JPG

Kman101

Doesn't matter. Iger told the world that they'd be able to pilot the Falcon

Just ask to wait for the pilot's seat, if there is one ... technically everyone can pilot the thing (if you ask, if they let you, or if you ride over and over again, it's bound to happen) ... but not all at once ;) so he's not necessarily wrong. But he seems to believe both lands open at the same time, so .... lol

Goofyernmost

Just ask to wait for the pilot's seat, if there is one ... technically everyone can pilot the thing (if you ask, if they let you, or if you ride over and over again, it's bound to happen) ... but not all at once ;) so he's not necessarily wrong. But he seems to believe both lands open at the same time, so .... lol
Everyone will be able to pilot is pretty much a grossly misleading statement and a whole lot of promotional hyperbole. I don't think it will be much different the M:S, but, it still might be fun.

Cesar R M

Next we'll find out floating mountains actually have hidden support structures and don't really float at all....
GAAAASP.. thats insane!
I'm going to sue Disney for false advertisement!

(plot twist, they are actually floating with prototype antigrav systems, but they are unstable, hence they need to be heavily pivoted to the floor to prevent them from flying away) :hilarious:

yensidtlaw1969

Doesn't matter. Iger told the world that they'd be able to pilot the Falcon
It seems pretty clear that what was meant was "Anyone will be allowed to pilot the Millennium Falcon", not "Everyone will, at once, be able to pilot the Millennium Falcon". If it turns out you don't get the wheel, nothing's stopping you from getting back on line until you do.

But who knows, maybe each seat will have its own control panel for which the guest is responsible, kinda like Mission Space. I don't know enough about the Millennium Falcon to say for sure how that would work story-wise, but it seems at least mildly plausible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom