The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

I've been doing a great deal of skimming the last few weeks-but didn't I just read that a great chunk of rooms are being dedicated over to DVC at the Poly. It would have been in the last week or so. From what I'm gathering the Poly has been so wildly popular as a DVC point venue, it is going to be more a DVC than a resort....again I skimmed the thread and I could be wrong....
I wouldn't say a "great chunk" of rooms are now DVC. I believe it's between 1-4 buildings. If that. I know I've stayed in the same building twice.

"Wildly popular"...yeah, no. Took forever for Poly to sell out (I'm not sure it even has), and even so, we've had no problem getting in at the 7 month window. Other DVCs are much more popular.

If they expand it at all, it needs to be with one and two bedrooms. It's been a turnoff for many that there were only studios. I could see them expanding it for those units. A major complaint was the lack of one and two bedrooms.

StarWarsGirl

Hey Figgy! @figmentfan423 IT may be Spring here but these pollen counts are killing me!! I have increased using my inhaler and my coughing is awful. Thankfully, I go to the dtr on Wed. But, I talked with someone this morning that has bad allergies and is going through the same thing. Bah! How are the pollen counts up there?
Sympathy like. I've been sneezing. Our pollen counts are moderate, so I'm trying to figure out whether it's allergies or if I have a cold. I'm guessing allergies because I'm fairly vigilant about disinfecting my work area and I don't come in contact with very many people at work.

I woke up at 6 am, an hour before I had to be up. The cat was like, "Oh good, you're up. Time to cuddle." Yeah, could we have waited 45 minutes?

donaldtoo

Oh no! That reminds me of a family vacation to Busch Gardens in Tampa. My DD, DH, and I were eating hamburgers and fries outside at one of the restaurants. A huge bird flew down and grabbed the hamburger our DD was eating. She was only 7 or 8 and started crying. She has hated big birds ever since that time. Not Sesame Street's Big Bird though. ;)

Hahaaa...!!! :hilarious: to the Big Bird part...! :)
Yea, I can see where that could be a not-so-good vivid memory that 7-8 yr. old might carry with them for a while...! :oops: ;)

MySmallWorldof4

Sympathy like. I've been sneezing. Our pollen counts are moderate, so I'm trying to figure out whether it's allergies or if I have a cold. I'm guessing allergies because I'm fairly vigilant about disinfecting my work area and I don't come in contact with very many people at work.

I woke up at 6 am, an hour before I had to be up. The cat was like, "Oh good, you're up. Time to cuddle." Yeah, could we have waited 45 minutes?
Our one cat wakes up dh every morning at 3:30 even after the time change. 6am would be so welcome. That would be like a sleep in morning. :confused:

MySmallWorldof4

Ever try eating local honey for allergies? That is supposed to help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom