Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout announced for Disney California Adventure

mickEblu

5116554026_b743bfa974_z.jpg

There are no words.

I'm convinced now they re using the left over paint.

sedati

I accept the opinions of those who are in favor of this project, and if you've actually read my posts, you'd know that.

"The fact remains this ride is coming before the actual land itself, and it doesn't make sense. Again, I find that ridiculous, stupid, and unacceptable. This is inexcusable. It's fine if you're willing to make excuses for this project. By all means, continue. I don't see anything about this project that makes a lick of sense, and there's nothing anyone can say that would get me to even slightly change that.

Let's just agree to disagree."

That does not invite a serious response. You pretty well state that any attempt at an argument is futile. Adding "Let's just agree to disagree" at the end is insulting- what are we agreeing to disagree about? How stupid anyone who disagrees with you is?

Curious Constance

"The fact remains this ride is coming before the actual land itself, and it doesn't make sense. Again, I find that ridiculous, stupid, and unacceptable. This is inexcusable. It's fine if you're willing to make excuses for this project. By all means, continue. I don't see anything about this project that makes a lick of sense, and there's nothing anyone can say that would get me to even slightly change that.

That does not invite a serious response. You pretty well state that any attempt at an argument is futile. Adding "Let's just agree to disagree" at the end is insulting- what are we agreeing to disagree about? How stupid anyone who disagrees with you is?

Or if someone does have the audacity to like the project they're just making excuses for something that is factually ridiculous, unacceptable, and horrifyingly inexcusable. Is the new project kicking puppies behind our backs, or shaking babies? That's sure what it sounds like.

Californian Elitist

I clearly stated my opinion. Where did I tell Brian his opinion never mattered? Did you miss where I said I don't like going in circles? All throughout this thread, most of us have been repeating ourselves. I like to agree to disagree with people when we debate and repeat the same things over and over again without getting anywhere. I'm sorry if you're insulted by that.

Please re-read what I wrote. I said I found the the way they were going about the PROJECT stupid. It's my opinion. Never did I call anyone who disagreed with me stupid. Don't put words and hidden meaning into my posts, please.

Brian responded to my question in regards to Marvel in DCA, and I replied. Are you going to express how you feel Marvel fits in DCA, or are you going to continue to make up things I never said?

D

Deleted member 107043

The art direction and story that drove TL 98 weren't the problem. It was the execution. It was a lazy overlay that poorly mimicked Discoveryland at DLP, which BTW is quite nice, and unlike TL 98 filled with lavish detail. From what we can see so far MB's execution looks to be more on this level than TL 98.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 107043

She doesn't just cover SWL...

I think WDI can be forgiven for not embellishing the backside of the building since you can only get a glimpse of it from a few spots on Harbor. That said it's hard to justify the lightly adorned sides, which are a stark contrast to the over-the-top facade and clearly visible from inside DCA. Apparently The Collector ran out of money when he was building his tower.

October82

Peoplemover tracks still empty, and Asto Orbitor still there and the Rocket Jets corpse is still dressed up as the Observatron. . Those be part of the 98 legacy.

I don't disagree with you about the astro orbiter, but the lack of anything with respect to the Peoplemover is more about a legacy of failures that includes TL '98. The land lacks direction and investment today, not just in the late 90s.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom