The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
That is insane!! We got plowed before lunch yesterday. Guess they are way more organized and prepared here then by you. With the hoopla the forecasters made you would have thought they would have done better. It will be even harder today to clear things then yeaterday because now a lot of it has iced over.
I can't really fault our road crews, about 15 inches is our breaking point between getting right out and it's going to be a while. Our heavy snow didn't end until after dinner time last night and we had snow on and off all night:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I stopped measuring when we hit 2 feet:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: The storm also shifted farther north and west we got more than double what was predicted originally:cautious: Maybe I should stop picking on the groundhog and start picking on the paid humans:hilarious:

93boomer

Premium Member
Oh no! That reminds me of a family vacation to Busch Gardens in Tampa. My DD, DH, and I were eating hamburgers and fries outside at one of the restaurants. A huge bird flew down and grabbed the hamburger our DD was eating. She was only 7 or 8 and started crying. She has hated big birds ever since that time. Not Sesame Street's Big Bird though. ;)

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
That is insane!! We got plowed before lunch yesterday. Guess they are way more organized and prepared here then by you. With the hoopla the forecasters made you would have thought they would have done better. It will be even harder today to clear things then yesterday because now a lot of it has iced over.
I always thought you were supposed to wait until noon to get plowed? :confused: :hilarious:

93boomer

Premium Member
It is a blustery 20 degrees out this morning! Brrr! Wish Spring would hurry and return. I will have to find things to do inside today.
I am a map geek too for the ones that were talking about it. We have 5 or 6 state maps in the car. You can only see so much on a cell phone! :rolleyes: Going to do laundry!!

donaldtoo

Thanks, I'm glad to be back with the "family".:inlove::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull:
disney___one_big_happy_family_by_amethystrose2-d37sncr.jpg

;)

donaldtoo

Thanks. Not too bad. Got less then 2 inches. It is Tuesday we are worried about now. :eek: Kind of funny to see plants coming out of hibernation when we are potentially looking at getting 12 in of snow. :( Drove to DC today and trees were blooming. Mother Nature forgot to look at the calender. :confused:

View attachment 193499

Yea, Mom Nature is a bit off her nut, sometimes. :confused: ;)
Dare I ask how much snow y'all ended up getting...?! :cautious: :oops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom