The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

The good news I didn't fly away but came close:hilarious: Who the heck sent the wind:rolleyes::cautious::mad: Anyhoo after I got home I finally got to working on the "muslin" I wound up using "real" fabric because worst case I knew if I hated the dress I could salvage the skirt portion.:joyfull: I have a 1/2 finished dress:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: All I have to do is take it in, line and hem it.:joyfull::joyfull::joyfull::joyfull: Then wait for summer to wear it:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

TSSFFBR (T-Shirt Skirt Flip Flop Beer Run)...!!!!!!! :joyfull: :joyfull: :joyfull: ;) :)

Goofyernmost

Wow. Between you and Betty Rose, I'd better brush up on what water moccasins look like, if I ever go back to WDW!!! :eek: In all the times I've visited there, I don't ever recall seeing any snake anywhere, but I'm sure they were there--maybe under bushes, etc. Scary!! :jawdrop:
The mote in front of Cindy's castle used to be loaded with them. You could stand by the fence near the Ice Cream shop before you get to Tomorrowland and watch the ribbons of water and those little sneaky snakes casually swimming by in the evening. That might have changed since they redid the hub, haven't really looked lately.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
The mote in front of Cindy's castle used to be loaded with them. You could stand by the fence near the Ice Cream shop before you get to Tomorrowland and watch the ribbons of water and those little sneaky snakes casually swimming by in the evening. That might have changed since they redid the hub, haven't really looked lately.

Uh oh--I've had ice cream many times from that ice cream shop, and sat near the railing by the water. I never realized there might be snakes there! :cautious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Sorry to implant that thought, but, on the plus side now I will have a better chance of getting a seat near there for myself! ;):eek::joyfull:

Enjoy! It's all yours!! :p (Actually, I probably missed seeing your snake pals, because the stupid gulls probably distracted me--they seem to crave ice cream on a hot day--sometimes you really have to shush them away!)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Hahaaa...!
Yep, they already look a bit prehistoric/alien, as it is, especially at night. But, they're pretty much as harmless as a Teddy Bear. :)

Really? Cause that Armadillo sure did look scary.

Hmmm...wonder why my brain just leaped to the Richard Scarry interactive children's books. Gads that was a long time ago.
$_3.JPG

Another leap to our weekly readers we use to get at school. Had saved many over the years, Space ones, VP's and Presidents resigning, civil rights, women's rights boy they were Highlights but sanitized highlights they were.

EwooEwoo Highlight Magazine. Only good part of the Doctor and Dentist waiting room.

Goofyernmost

Enjoy! It's all yours!! :p (Actually, I probably missed seeing your snake pals, because the stupid gulls probably distracted me--they seem to crave ice cream on a hot day--sometimes you really have to shush them away!)
I have never seen them during the day, only after dark, so if you have your ice cream during the day.. you should be OK, maybe, could be, almost sure, whats the worst that could happen? Seriously, I don't think that snakes even like Ice Cream.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom