New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Rteetz

I know many that do know probably can't elaborate but since this was supposed to be a big week, are things going well? Are we going to learn something by the end of the day tomorrow? Anything?

dreamfinder

I'm sorry Steve, I don't follow you. What are you getting at?????

If it's handed off to ops, or something similar. That's an internal thing, but a huge milestone as it means they can take it live very shortly there after. But outside of a handful of hardcore fans, most people don't care that it's gone from one group to another, they only care when it goes live.

jrhwdw

If it's handed off to ops, or something similar. That's an internal thing, but a huge milestone as it means they can take it live very shortly there after. But outside of a handful of hardcore fans, most people don't care that it's gone from one group to another, they only care when it goes live.
Correct me if I'm wrong but if it's handed to ops, this would the second time? Wasn't it handed to them in 2016 but nothing came of it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom