Disney Jr. Refurb may be on the way

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
MiceAge stated that a Disney Jr. refurb may be in the works for DCA, "Disney Jr. will be re-purposed into a new toddler stage show still hosted by the Disney Jr. cable channel when it reopens later in the year." I'm just wondering if anyone heard of TDO is planning on breathing new life into it as well.

Rteetz

MiceAge stated that a Disney Jr. refurb may be in the works for DCA, "Disney Jr. will be re-purposed into a new toddler stage show still hosted by the Disney Jr. cable channel when it reopens later in the year." I'm just wondering if anyone heard of TDO is planning on breathing new life into it as well.
I believe there have been rumors of a refurb/update coming.

Princess Leia

Okay, so while this doesn't have an effect on me (no kids), that sort of eliminates one of the kid-friendly attractions at DHS... which is already starving for attractions.

Bolt

I'm sure it will strive to please the same audience, but I wouldn't hate it if they took the chance to add Disney Channel properties like Elena or Lion Guard or the new Tangled series.
You don't think it'll do Mickey and the Roadsters?

Ryan H. Serowinski

I would predict would be Roadster Racers, Elena, Doc, and Lion Guard in the sixth update to the Disney Jr show(i counted three each from Playhouse(2001-11) and Disney Jr.(2011-now), i'm smart)

Magic Feather

Last I heard Jake and Clubhouse are definetly getting the boot, with the fate of Sofia and Doc on the line. (Most likely updates, but one has a possible axe).

Ryan H. Serowinski

Last I heard Jake and Clubhouse are definetly getting the boot, with the fate of Sofia and Doc on the line. (Most likely updates, but one has a possible axe).
Oh man, hope they keep the Sofia M&G, i loved meeting her last summer, but back on topic of the sixth update of the Playhouse/Disney Jr. show, I know Sofia might be going bye(sadly), Doc(since it's renewed for S5)might stay :(

Ryan H. Serowinski

Seven if you count the original Bear and the Big Blue House stage show the was there before Playhouse Disney live.
That too. ;)
Bear Live(1999-2001)
Playhouse 1.0(Bear, Ollie, Stanley, Book of Pooh)(2001-05)
Playhouse 1.5(Bear, JoJo, Stanley, Book of Pooh)(2005-08)(i've seen that version when I was 7)
Playhouse 2.0(MMCH, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, My Friends Tigger & Pooh)(2008-11)
Disney Jr 1.0(MMCH, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, Jake)(2011-13)
Disney Jr 1.5(MMCH, Sofia, Doc, Jake)(2013-17)
My predictions for Disney Jr 2.0(Roadster Racers, Sofia, Doc, Lion Guard)(2017-?)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom