Disney Jr. Refurb may be on the way

Magic Feather

DCA... Well DLR in general has had its fair share of troubles with performers, and sadly, this is just another drop in the bucket. DJ's replacement in DCA has more options than the WDW replacement, one of which sadly does involve screens. So I have been told (which is not everything, and is subject to change), WDW's should retain the puppets.

Spectre

So wait, what is going on with this? Is the show actually going to change relatively soon? Please say it isn't so.
I'm getting a little scared- heartbroken even. It may sound silly, but this show (especially in it's current incarnation) means the world to me and I have future visits planned that revolve around it.
Once the puppets are gone, I have no reason to keep my plans to come back.

If anyone has any news or insight it would be MUCH appreciated.

roj2323

So wait, what is going on with this? Is the show actually going to change relatively soon? Please say it isn't so.
I'm getting a little scared- heartbroken even. It may sound silly, but this show (especially in it's current incarnation) means the world to me and I have future visits planned that revolve around it.

Things are starting to come together for a different kind of project. When the Disney JR building originally opened the second floor was actually a bar on a catwalk of sorts. The current popular rumor is this area is going to become the Club 33 location for DHS. My expansion on that theory is they are going to build out the second floor completely in the Disney JR building for the Club33 location as Disney Jr. doesn't need 50ft ceilings and it would be a great way to get more use out of an existing building. The down side is Disney JR will be down for a while while the do their retrofit of the building.

http://.com/blog/2017/05/photos-former-catwalk-bar-disneys-hollywood-studios-returning-club-33/

Spectre

Things are starting to come together for a different kind of project. When the Disney JR building originally opened the second floor was actually a bar on a catwalk of sorts. The current popular rumor is this area is going to become the Club 33 location for DHS. My expansion on that theory is they are going to build out the second floor completely in the Disney JR building for the Club33 location as Disney Jr. doesn't need 50ft ceilings and it would be a great way to get more use out of an existing building. The down side is Disney JR will be down for a while while the do their retrofit of the building.

http://*****.com/blog/2017/05/photos-former-catwalk-bar-disneys-hollywood-studios-returning-club-33/

Even if the construction is for that, what worries me is they might use the time that it's down to change the show.
I don't see this getting a lot of attention, so I tend to get a little nervous as the current show is fantastic (the best!) and I'd like to be able to give it the love it deserves before it's inevitably lost to us. I just though we'd have more time. Crossing my fingers that we do.

Bolt

If they wanted to swap it out, it would have happened with Disneyland's that was done last week. I'm assuming the park can't handle another closure so it probably won't go away for at least a year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom