The Imagineering Break Room

DinoInstitute

Don't know how many of you have seen these...but the break room seemed like the right place to share! :joyfull:
These new aerials from blog mickey continue to show just how incredible this land is going to be :jawdrop:
http://blogmickey.com/2017/01/photos-early-january-aerial-images-pandora-animal-kingdom/
PandoraAerial-01092017-4.jpg

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Don't know how many of you have seen these...but the break room seemed like the right place to share! :joyfull:
These new aerials from blog mickey continue to show just how incredible this land is going to be :jawdrop:
http://blogmickey.com/2017/01/photos-early-january-aerial-images-pandora-animal-kingdom/
PandoraAerial-01092017-4.jpg
Holy mackerel! Thank you for posting this. I've been so busy with school I haven't seen this photo. Looks like a May opening is likely as long as there aren't any Technical issues.

DinoInstitute

I may or may not be going to the grand opening.
It's supposed to open sometime this summer...and I may or may not be spending way too much time on the internet every day until I hear some sort of whisper about soft opening days:cautious::p

My goal is to make it to opening day for some new attraction, thought I don't care what :p And then, on top of that, be one of the first people to ride it on opening day (though that would require driving up at like 3 am to make sure I'm at the front of the line to enter the park :rolleyes::hilarious:

Voxel

President of Progress City
It's supposed to open sometime this summer...and I may or may not be spending way too much time on the internet every day until I hear some sort of whisper about soft opening days:cautious::p

My goal is to make it to opening day for some new attraction, thought I don't care what :p And then, on top of that, be one of the first people to ride it on opening day (though that would require driving up at like 3 am to make sure I'm at the front of the line to enter the park :rolleyes::hilarious:
Understandable. Grand openings are a lot of fun, though very crazy haha. I was at the Mission Space grand opening and the re-opening of Tower of Terror when they implements the random ride sequences. So much fun!!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

Assuming it opens before August, I'll be still in the College Prograp when it opens! So, I'll be sure to see ya there opening day!

Daveeeeed

Original Poster

I went on SDMT on like the 3rd day of Softs.:D

They kept saying it wasn't and it was only Cast Members could ride, but after about 3 hours we finally got to ride.

spacemt354

Chili's
In other news, I logged on to Netflix earlier today and made the Very Fine Discovery that the new Series of Unfortunate Events show came out! Only 3 episodes in and I already love it! Though i do still miss Jim Carrey as Count Olaf, NPH is doing a great job.
I'm only 20 minutes in...but I love the Rod Sterling style narration from the "Soarin' guy"/Patrick Warburton :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom