The Imagineering Break Room

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Did some looking, and prior to the Disneyland flags, he had this profile pic in mid2014? First row, second column.
memorywallpre-jpg.59107

Aiming for August 14 - 17 (3 Nights, 3 Days - DAK, MK, Epcot) with my dad his first time in more than four years, and sometime in early November for Christmas Party with my mom. Will likely be 2 Nights and 2 Days (MK, DAK, DS)
PANDORA!!! RIVERS OF LIGHT!!!!

Woohoo!

tcool123

Mr. Tcool 1...2...3,

What do you see my profile picture as?
I usually want to have me in it, but I'm going to Disneyland this Summer, so I could use that:)

Sincerely,
23-19.
Please just call me tcool, @tcool and I think very much alike and respond to either name. Some might even say we're the same person. ;):p

I see your profile picture as whatever you want it to be, and a way to figure out who's posting. When we got the nametag profile pictures only kick it was really confusing figuring out who was who by profile pic.

RMichael21

Yeah, I was surprised we got as much done as we did at Universal in a day during the summer. I mean, we were even out of the park by 7:00 (with a 7 am early entry) and we even spent a good hour and forty five minutes shopping/exploring in Diagon Alley.

I have Express Pass to thank. :p

And, something I couldn't recommend more... Do the water rides early. We literally started our day for early entry with Harry Potter and did that within thirty minutes. Then we got in line for Kong and did that and Spider Man by 8:35. Then we did all of the water rides with zero wait over and over again through the standby line. It was so much fun. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom