The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yes, they can be pretty big and be pretty devastating to hit with a car.
I think I've posted this here before, but, my pop knew a guy that got killed when he hit a horse a night while haulin' *** down an a old country road. It came through the windshield.

Try hitting a moose . . . (females: 440-790 pounds; males: 840-1500 pounds). Road kill for both the moose AND the driver. :eek: Photo example below from Google:

Moose4.jpg

Figgy1

Premium Member
I wonder. Limited was selling off even their racks last week. Today they are in there with roll gate closed building new stuff. No closed or out of business signs.

Last month the same thing with Aeropostale. Going out of business and they reopened on January 6th. Fannie May candy pulled the same thing.
I'm wondering if certain stores are pulling the old NYC trick of having a going out of business sale that last for years:rolleyes:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yes, they can be pretty big and be pretty devastating to hit with a car.
I think I've posted this here before, but, my pop knew a guy that got killed when he hit a horse a night while haulin' *** down an a old country road. It came through the windshield.
Reminds me of the time a turkey flew into a friend's windshield. It made for a funny headline in the local paper( family of people whos last name is the same as a bird) :hilarious:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Oh Dear! I don't know how I'd react but it wouldn't be good. I had a shepard that could break out of any confined, fenced area. She could open gates, jump fences and scale walls. Loved her but boy she was a challenge.

I got a call once she was spotted a half mile away at a busy intersection at the crosswalk waiting for the light to change with the next door neighbors Pup she busted out her yard. That pup was too smart for her own good.
My step sis had a pet pig that liked to escape from her yard and head down the street to play with her neighbor's dog. Catching that sucker was not fun:cautious:

Figgy1

Premium Member
They were not great during the week. Wednesday DL was at capacity (we were in DCA). Actually, though, we still did a lot. Unlike WDW, DL crowds can be manageable if you're patient and plan well. I was in Epcot last year over MLK weekend, and the crowds were just unbearable. You couldn't even get food without standing in a 45 minute line. It was bad.

It cleared out this weekend. Yesterday and today were not very busy. By the end of the night, it was really emptying out. We did 21 different rides and attractions, and we did Indy, Hyperspace Mountain, Matterhorn, and Big Thunder Mountain multiple times. We had such an amazing time today. Hyperspace Mountain was our last ride for the trip.

Now off to San Diego tomorrow.
Safe travels.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Yah, that's odd. I heard that they were going to focus on the online sales only and completely pull out of brick and mortar retail. Here's an article from late yesterday afternoon from Fortune (a leader in the financial industry--they have a high degree of accuracy in their reporting).

(I'm also wondering if some other vendor is pulling into the that vacant mall space left by The Limited, that you mentioned above. Will be interesting to see what ends up in that space.)

http://fortune.com/2017/01/08/thelimited-closing/
That's sad because I cannot buy clothes online. At this point sewing is self defense:rolleyes:

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Oh Dear! I don't know how I'd react but it wouldn't be good. I had a shepard that could break out of any confined, fenced area. She could open gates, jump fences and scale walls. Loved her but boy she was a challenge.

I got a call once she was spotted a half mile away at a busy intersection at the crosswalk waiting for the light to change with the next door neighbors Pup she busted out her yard. That pup was too smart for her own good.
I'm glad someone who knew her spotted her!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom