A Terror-rific Spirited 13th (ToT fans have lots to fear)...

Californian Elitist

Im pretty sure that these new remakes arent just for us who seen the original, but for the new generation of kids.. using the most modern CGI to pretty much throw all new kids into disney full force.

These movies are for everyone, of course.

Who's to say this generation of kids hasn't seen the earlier films? I'm sure a lot of them haven't, but I'm also sure a lot of them have. :)

Speaking of kids who haven't seen the classics, I'd put the ones in the video below to shame. LOL.

SorcererMC

Vader has a pretty vicious pinch though. Maybe in this one he'll break out a deadly tickle.
Do you mean like this?
padme tickles anakin tummy.jpg

Apologies for even referencing the prequels.

Last edited:

BrianLo

Meanwhile at Disneyland...

The obvious out of the way, that's stupidly ridiculous... I forsee it lasting a few days.

But you just led me to Andy's twitter for the first time in months and months. He quite possibly has become more cynical than even our best cynics. Except for the occasional Knott's Bosenberry swooning in between Disneyland eating babies and politics.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yeah, just go with the story. Talk to them as if they're the actual character. Its fun improv if you like that sorta thing.

And the type of thing my family has always avoided. Face characters are just such a different experience for adults. Observing-I feel for some of these very young princess characters with some of the guys that come a courting. Ewe and Ick doesn't seem to cover it.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
My complaints are not with the front line people who bust their ***.

My complaints are with the people who set policy.

I have the most respect for the vast majority of the front line employees that are just an ID number to the Policy Setters within Disney.

I do get a chuckle out of those who claim to be fine with all the ridiculous upcharges and seem to want to encourage Disney to bring it on for them to spend vastly more than most consumers would in any forum other than Disney.

We all have to recognize the legitimacy of these kind of posts in the real world of consumerism. Logic states one disregards the consumer who claims they will willing we pay whatever is asked and are proud to overexpand. The failings of animinatity when posting in venues like this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom