Disney After Hours returns to the Magic Kingdom at new lower pricing

monothingie

I'm both Crunchy and Delicious!
Premium Member
See the screenshots that I posted.

It's fine to criticize something, but can we do it without embellishing or telling flat out lies?

I also clicked the box that said "non official Disney website" when asked how I heard about the JBJB dessert party. I don't think they will throw my survey out as a result...but that part I can't prove..

It seems that anyone who has a viewpoint that differs from you is either embellishing their side or just flat out lying.

Bandini

When I become supreme ruler of the universe my first act will be to put Bob Iger at WDW as a custodial CM and let him experience the results of his staff optimization schemes...
Wow, that's a great fantasy! One of the happiest moments I can remember in recent Disney history was the announcement that Tom Staggs, the heir apparent bean counter, was leaving the company. I know Iger's replacement could be worse, but I'm hoping for someone who likes visiting the parks.

21stamps

Just because YOU do not have access to the source material does not make the statement a lie, nor does the fact that you don't like something make it a lie. Hopefully @Bandini had the foresight to do some screen captures, As for me Disney surveys have not gotten answered in a long time because of the 'only positive answer' mode they were delivered in.

That's fine. For the past 2 years though there have been options, that part is a fact. Therefore @DarthFiscus75 will be able to share his opinions as he stated.

I have never once seen a survey that didn't give multiple options. Maybe I just received different ones than you guys did.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
So does Disney only want answers from people that haven't researched WDW, prior to their visit? I just don't get that.
I think that uninformed visitors might be more inclined to give more positive scores as IMO they are not jaded by the change in prices, offerings, and new opportunities for upcharging....

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
I saw a report from someone else just recently saying that once they hit "yes" to answer that question, their survey as over.
I have had that happen to me - I answered yes and got booted, DW was sitting next to me and answered no and continued on with the survey. They seem to be very targeted to specific demographics and an "incorrect" answer in certain places gets you bounced...

21stamps

I have had that happen to me - I answered yes and got booted, DW was sitting next to me and answered no and continued on with the survey. They seem to be very targeted to specific demographics and an "incorrect" answer in certain places gets you bounced...
Wow. Were you able to log back in and do it again, or was the survey marked as complete when you tried?

Bandini

It's amazing how hard Disney tries to get the "right" answers from their surveys. Getting rid of any possible negativity, by shutting out any guest who might be more informed about the parks is pretty pathetic,IMO.

21stamps

It seems that anyone who has a viewpoint that differs from you is either embellishing their side or just flat out lying.

Nope, not at all. Not offering multiple choice answers on a survey would seem to defeat the purpose of giving a survey in the first place, don't you think? I would like to think and hope that Disney would have a little more sense than to give out an absolutely pointless survey to someone.

21stamps

It's amazing how hard Disney tries to get the "right" answers from their surveys. Getting rid of any possible negativity, by shutting out any guest who might be more informed about the parks is pretty pathetic,IMO.
We can't say "any", because I wasn't locked out of my survey after checking that box. It is odd. That's why I'm wondering if Wrangler-Rick was able to log back in. If not then I would definitely send an email or call Disney and complain!

Hopefully there will be an area for additional comments

Maybe there are different types of surveys and I'm in the minority..but There always has been for me! Are you guys still there or home? How was/is the trip?

21stamps

Everything but "poor" can be interpreted as "meets standard."

What other choices should be there? What would make a survey more accurate than that list? On the next page was "What specifically did you like most about the event?" with a blank space to fill in your answer. The next page was "What specifically did you like least..."
I'm just trying to figure out what else could be asked to get honest feedback from the customer, or what you guys perceive as "skewed".

21stamps

I love how a few people claim they are criticizing something bc they are making a point and want to discuss that point... Yet when they are asked a question about said critism, asking them to actually discuss how it could be fixed to their liking..they can't give a direct answer. Amusing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom