New Imagineer Introduction Thread

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Dear @MonorailRed or @spacemt354
I have a issue, Everytime i go on the website i see my old name 'SleepEatDisney' if you could fix it i would be so happy.
Sincerely ThemeParkGuru
EDIT:Oh and question how do you get the little badges after a year of being a imagineer?
View attachment 174177

Sorry for just getting back to you @ThemeParkGuru !

Yeah! I can totally edit the website!

There really wasn't a rhyme or reason for the gold badges :cyclops::p But After a year sounds cool!

Maybe we can make something out of this idea! What if when someone comes back after a year and posts there favorite project they
ve done in that time.... They get a gold badge? :D

Bacon

Sorry for just getting back to you @ThemeParkGuru !

Yeah! I can totally edit the website!

There really wasn't a rhyme or reason for the gold badges :cyclops::p But After a year sounds cool!

Maybe we can make something out of this idea! What if when someone comes back after a year and posts there favorite project theyve done in that time.... They get a gold badge? :D
sounds cool

invadersam

Hi I am invader sam
I have worked in designing original theme parks and haunted attractions
I always have wanted to go to disneyworld I even have a disneyworld trip guide book
If I could I would show you guys my vhs collection but I can't so yeah
Btw I want to know if you like my photo for this

Voxel

President of Progress City
Hello everybody, i'm wdwbaw! I have been going to the Disney theme parks for my entire life, and I am absolutely addicted. ;):hilarious: My favorite park is EPCOT Center, and I absolutely love attractions that are full of AAs. I wish Disney would start building attractions like Horizons and Spaceship Earth again. :cry: Anyways, I absolutely LOVE the classic EPCOT Center logo! I wish that they would someday bring this back...
dbb5829f86b1dac563c183e2a18f144d.png

I'm fairly new to the boards, and I am even newer to the Imagineer forum. Anyways, I can't wait to start coming up with even more ideas, because I have already posted one or two!
I will always love the original logo. It's been in my top 5 for tattoo options for years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom