Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2016

JohnD

Disappointed and Ashamed that i didn't get to purchase the tickets for Oct 31st, i was waiting to see if it was a good time to go or not then i found out its already sold out - it would been my first time attending the mickey's not so scary halloween party, ive done the christmas many times, Wanted to be able to participate going on Halloween and im out of luck. -- didnt think it would sell out fast, is there another way to find out if theyll distribute anymore or its done for good?

There's also a party on the 30th. If you can go a day earlier, go to that one.

JonnyK

There's also a party on the 30th. If you can go a day earlier, go to that one.

That would be my only choice, but thats the day im arriving to disney, so i gotta reschedule so im not really 100% sure if im gonna just go without attending the event and spend my other days at disney.

JohnD

That would be my only choice, but thats the day im arriving to disney, so i gotta reschedule so im not really 100% sure if im gonna just go without attending the event and spend my other days at disney.

It depends on the time you're arriving, if you feel up to it, and if you have time to attend. Since the party is a separate ticket, it would already be an add-on to any multi-day ticket that you purchase and I wouldn't have advised using one of your days on the multi-day ticket as the same day as the party anyway.

So, if it works for your schedule, get checked in at your resort and go to the party that night. You can enter as early as 4pm and even schedule your three FP+s between 4 and 7pm. Start using your multi-day ticket on 10/31.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I also forgot to mention that besides a reduction in the number of treat locations, the areas that still has them had noticibly less barrels and also had only one Cast Member working each one where as in years past they had two. The less labor made the lines longer as it wasn't as efficient.
Meh, naysayers might have been light scheduling. Tonight the barrels are well staffed and plenty of candy is flowing. Nice cool weather without rain.

monothingie

Official Lowerer of $DIS stock price
Premium Member
In here tonight and from a crowd perspective it's a disaster. All the CM are telling me it's sold out. You can't even move around Main Street, Fantasy Land, and Frontier land. All rides have an excessive wait.

Disney sold out the customer and packed as many bodies in as possible.

TERRIBLE!!!

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
In here tonight and from a crowd perspective it's a disaster. All the CM are telling me it's sold out. You can't even move around Main Street, Fantasy Land, and Frontier land. All rides have an excessive wait.

Disney sold out the customer and packed as many bodies in as possible.

TERRIBLE!!!

Weird. Never been to a crowed party like that before. That sucks.

Kuzcotopia

I just checked the app. It doesn't look too excessive. For context, it says 10 min for Splash, 15 for SM.

Is that a long wait for the party? I've never been but going on Halloween.

DisneyDaver

I just checked the app. It doesn't look too excessive. For context, it says 10 min for Splash, 15 for SM.

Is that a long wait for the party? I've never been but going on Halloween.

That seems about right for this time. In another hour, I suspect the lines will be even shorter (walk-on for most outside of Fantasyland).

DisneyDaver

Between 7 and 9 it was terrible, popular attractions had a 30 min or more wait. Literally could not walk it was so crowded.

#cashgrab

7-9 is often busy at the party and it's usually hard to walk anywhere near Fantasyland due to crowds. I have found Adventureland and Tomorrowland are good places to start during the parties, but you will still have waits in the 7-8 time range. Crowds start to die down after 9:00. By 10:00, the waits are usually pretty short except for Fantasyland. And by 11:00, most are walk-on (except for Mine Train and Peter Pan).

laben594

Just left the party tonight, and it was crazy busy. Honestly it was busier than a park day in early June. Wait times on the app were not accurate (ex. haunted mansion said 15 min wait on the app, show up to the ride and it says 40 minutes). You could barely even move let alone walk around to different areas of the park. Honestly wish they would lower the amount of people they let in for parties because it isn't worth it when the whole world is in there.

Bolt

Just left the party tonight, and it was crazy busy. Honestly it was busier than a park day in early June. Wait times on the app were not accurate (ex. haunted mansion said 15 min wait on the app, show up to the ride and it says 40 minutes). You could barely even move let alone walk around to different areas of the park. Honestly wish they would lower the amount of people they let in for parties because it isn't worth it when the whole world is in there.
My only guess is that for the three parties that washed out almost completely last week, Guests were given the opportunity to go to other nights. Other than that, the number of people admitted hasn't changed since New Fantasyland opened. The party is cursed because everyone always wants to see the fireworks and the parade so it'll seem exponentially busier, too. Always wait for the second parade is my advice!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom