New Imagineer Introduction Thread

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hey all! I'm David2319, you can call me David.
I absolutely love Disney, it is my passion.
Well, some of you probably know me from Imagineering competitions, or from my rants on the rumors side of the forums, or from Atlanta, but bottom line is these are some amazing forums, with incredible people. Some of my best memories for Disney were when I was really little, since we would ride the Epcot rides over and over. I just love strolling through World Showcase, grabbing a pastry in France, and then ending up in the past on Spaceship Earth. I've been to DLP twice and wdw over a dozen times (have family there), so because of that I am a map when it comes to the parks. I also play the piano by ear and if I feel like it create some melodies. I'm not an artist but I love to design and innovate new things whether it's sketching a map, or creating a story for the ride (I like to write narrations). Something random about me, I know the CEO of SeaWorld, and I've been to all of the Orlando parks.
Now to what I like
I love The Main Street Electrical Parade
I love the Future World Area Music with a passion!
Favorite ride in Orlando changes: it's between Spaceship Earth and the tower of terror.
I don't watch a lot of tv, but I do watch Survivor & Mr. Robot.
Favorite movie: Back to The Future, Favorite Disney movie Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of The black Pearl.

Favorite Disney ride quote: "Like a grand and miraculous spaceship."
Favorite park (If only I could go to Tokyo:cautious:) in Orlando would be Epcot.
I've always loved the Contemporary resort.
Bragging rights: Been to DLP twice, I've rode SM:M2 6 times, and Ratatouille 5, and waited 50 minutes o ride Crush's Coaster.
Favorite color btw is Green :) favorite animal a Walrus.
Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the Imagineering Forum David! Here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

DavidName.png

You have been added to the Imagineering Forum Roster Website!

Hey everyone!

My name is Brent, most people call me Brent, but you can call me Brent.

I'm in a pop-punk band, my favorite park is EPCOT Center, and I'm a huge Detroit Pistons fan.

Happy to be here!! :)

Welcome to the Imagineer Forum Brent! Here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D
BrentName.png

You have also been added to the Imagineering Forum Roster Website! :D

Hello everyone! I've been an armchair Imagineer for a while now and it's great to see there are others like me ;) My name is Mike and I live in Connecticut. I've wanted to be an Imagineer since high school so I even majored in both Mechanical and Materials Engineering just in case. I'm a full time engineer now but still pretend to be an Imagineer at home, especially around Halloween. If you want to see some of the props I built recently, the video on my main page will walk you through the construction and final reveal to trick-or-treaters last year. http://futureimagineer.com/

I've been to every Disney park on the planet except Shanghai which will be in 2018. My favorite ride is WDW's version of Tower of Terror so I really hope the Guardians of the Galaxy don't invade that version!

spacemt354

Chili's
Hello everyone! I've been an armchair Imagineer for a while now and it's great to see there are others like me ;) My name is Mike and I live in Connecticut. I've wanted to be an Imagineer since high school so I even majored in both Mechanical and Materials Engineering just in case. I'm a full time engineer now but still pretend to be an Imagineer at home, especially around Halloween. If you want to see some of the props I built recently, the video on my main page will walk you through the construction and final reveal to trick-or-treaters last year. http://futureimagineer.com/

I've been to every Disney park on the planet except Shanghai which will be in 2018. My favorite ride is WDW's version of Tower of Terror so I really hope the Guardians of the Galaxy don't invade that version!
Welcome!

Your Halloween props are amazing! As is your website in general - I think you'll really enjoy this place!:)

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster

Welcome to the Imagineering Forum @Future Imagineer Mike ! Here is your official Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

ImagineerMike.png

You have been added to the Imagineering Forum Roster Website!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom