New Imagineer Introduction Thread

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hi everyone my name is dlpPhantom. My favorite Disney attraction is the haunted Mansion in Walt Disney World. A close second is pirates of the Caribbean in Disneyland Paris. I came to theses forums after a couple of years of lurking on the forums and only really post here in the imagineering section.

Welcome @DlpPhantom ! Here is your Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

You have also been added to the website! http://clark2332.wix.com/armchairimagineers

8688db_8ec527d78781409787d2c117511681cb~mv2_d_1951_1651_s_2.png

DinoInstitute

I didn't even realize this myself, but turns out I'm yet to do one of these! :p

Hello, I am IDI! My favorite park is* Epcot, favorite attractions include Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and Dinosaur, and a little trait about me is that I am a big fan of reality competition shows like Survivor :p ;)

I've been around here for a couple years now, simply because this is just such a great place to share my interest and fascination with the Disney parks with some fellow aficionados! I've competed in 8 (? Idk something like that) competitions, cohosted one with @spacemt354, and am now a judge for SYWTBAI. That probably sounds like a lot, but hey, it's all just fun ;) :) So, if you're lurking, I highly recommend coming on and getting active in the community, competitions are a lot of fun!....(as are the discussion threads!)

*could be was, pending on if it stays Epcot or becomes Ipcot. But hey, we always have our concepts to create when we don't like something! :D ;)

Snoopy

Hey guys, I'm Snoopy. :) I played in the last three seasons of SYWTBAI and after a year-ish long break from being online I have returned to help with the current season of the game.

My favorite park is Epcot, with Disneyland a very close second. Favorite attractions are the Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain.

Last edited:

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hi! I'm Magic Feather and have been watching the imagineering forums for a while, so I finally decided to get in on the action. Since many others have included it in their intros, my favorite Disney ride is Jungle Cruise.

Welcome @Magic Feather ! Here is your Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

8688db_51250302285b4c15897e47b76f9551c7~mv2_d_1808_1564_s_2.png

You have also been added to the website! http://clark2332.wix.com/armchairimagineers
http://clark2332.wix.com/armchairimagineers
I didn't even realize this myself, but turns out I'm yet to do one of these! :p

Hello, I am IDI! My favorite park is* Epcot, favorite attractions include Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and Dinosaur, and a little trait about me is that I am a big fan of reality competition shows like Survivor :p ;)

I've been around here for a couple years now, simply because this is just such a great place to share my interest and fascination with the Disney parks with some fellow aficionados! I've competed in 8 (? Idk something like that) competitions, cohosted one with @spacemt354, and am now a judge for SYWTBAI. That probably sounds like a lot, but hey, it's all just fun ;) :) So, if you're lurking, I highly recommend coming on and getting active in the community, competitions are a lot of fun!....(as are the discussion threads!)

*could be was, pending on if it stays Epcot or becomes Ipcot. But hey, we always have our concepts to create when we don't like something! :D ;)

Welcome @IDInstitute ! :p Here is your Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

8688db_f096d4b8e1364eecae9198228bd65c73~mv2_d_1808_1564_s_2.png

Hey guys, I'm Snoopy. :) I played in the last three seasons of SYWTBAI and after a year-ish long break from being online I have returned to help with the current season of the game.

My favorite park is Epcot, with Disneyland a very close second. Favorite attractions are the Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain.

Welcome @Snoopy ! Here is your Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

8688db_d6a29533d8ce465a81a3bcf571ef704e~mv2_d_1808_1564_s_2.png

Brer Robbie

Hey everyone, Im Brer Robbie but everyone calls me Robbie. I'm an annual passholder and have been visiting Disney World since I was an infant. I've always loved the parks growing up and I hold a huge respect for the work that imagineers do. I love design, architecture, music, any kind of storytelling (which probably stems from looking up to the Imagineering team). My favorite rides are Test Track (both the original and reimagined versions), Tower of Terror, and obviously Splash Mountain.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
Hey everyone, Im Brer Robbie but everyone calls me Robbie. I'm an annual passholder and have been visiting Disney World since I was an infant. I've always loved the parks growing up and I hold a huge respect for the work that imagineers do. I love design, architecture, music, any kind of storytelling (which probably stems from looking up to the Imagineering team). My favorite rides are Test Track (both the original and reimagined versions), Tower of Terror, and obviously Splash Mountain.

Welcome @Brer Robbie ! Here is your Armchair Imagineering Nametag! :D

8688db_1268b52b101c439d8862f35ade92ec26~mv2.png

You have also been added to the Imagineer Roster website! http://clark2332.wixsite.com/armchairimagineers

Daveeeeed

Hey all! I'm David2319, you can call me David.
I absolutely love Disney, it is my passion.
Well, some of you probably know me from Imagineering competitions, or from my rants on the rumors side of the forums, or from Atlanta, but bottom line is these are some amazing forums, with incredible people. Some of my best memories for Disney were when I was really little, since we would ride the Epcot rides over and over. I just love strolling through World Showcase, grabbing a pastry in France, and then ending up in the past on Spaceship Earth. I've been to DLP twice and wdw over a dozen times (have family there), so because of that I am a map when it comes to the parks. I also play the piano by ear and if I feel like it create some melodies. I'm not an artist but I love to design and innovate new things whether it's sketching a map, or creating a story for the ride (I like to write narrations). Something random about me, I know the CEO of SeaWorld, and I've been to all of the Orlando parks.
Now to what I like
I love The Main Street Electrical Parade
I love the Future World Area Music with a passion!
Favorite ride in Orlando changes: it's between Spaceship Earth and the tower of terror.
I don't watch a lot of tv, but I do watch Survivor & Mr. Robot.
Favorite movie: Back to The Future, Favorite Disney movie Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of The black Pearl.

Favorite Disney ride quote: "Like a grand and miraculous spaceship."
Favorite park (If only I could go to Tokyo:cautious:) in Orlando would be Epcot.
I've always loved the Contemporary resort.
Bragging rights: Been to DLP twice, I've rode SM:M2 6 times, and Ratatouille 5, and waited 50 minutes to ride Crush's Coaster.
Favorite color btw is Green :) favorite animal is a Walrus.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom