WDW to Build New North Entrance to Property

roj2323

I have no idea what you're saying, sorry?

Edit: Ah, do you mean you were agreeing with me about them not messing about?

I can english

What I meant is: Yes they (the demo and construction crews) are working incredibly fast. The track if I recall started being demolished the last week of August and only a little over 2 months later they are paving the new parking areas.

mergatroid

I can english

What I meant is: Yes they (the demo and construction crews) are working incredibly fast. The track if I recall started being demolished the last week of August and only a little over 2 months later they are paving the new parking areas.

;)

Monorail_Red_77

I can english

Yes, very fast. When I was there back on 24th the paving in some sections only needs to be painted with markings. Even some light towers were up. I fully expect when I go back in about two weeks for sections to possibly be completed.
We shall see. ;)

Me can english too. Some, very very small.

emcclay

Yup, Used to have to drive to Sarasota for Culvers, then they put one in Clermont, only 15 minutes away. Better! Now there will be one almost within walking distance! WooHoo! I can't wait. Every time I drive by, I yell out the window "build Faster"

Their root beer is fantastic.

Rteetz

Yup, Used to have to drive to Sarasota for Culvers, then they put one in Clermont, only 15 minutes away. Better! Now there will be one almost within walking distance! WooHoo! I can't wait. Every time I drive by, I yell out the window "build Faster"
Being a Wisconsinite we have culvers everywhere. My favorite fast food place.

Rteetz

I received this, this morning.
image.jpeg

Nemo14

They're opening one up on North Orange Blossom too as well as one right on the west end of192, between 429 and 27.

ExMonorailCM

I haven't been to Disney or that area in almost 2 years, but from 2009-2014 I used those roads almost everyday getting to work and what not. For some reason this news makes me sad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom