A Spirited Dirty Dozen ...

Stitchon

clemmo

Kind of surprised Uni would leave a few of the slide complexes looking unthemed. I'll assume it's just a rough early sketch. As for slides does anyone know how many it'll have? I'd say it looks like more than either of the WDW ones but can't tell for sure

UpAllNight

Because they hide all the slides in the back of the volcano....and you can only see 5 of them.

Yeah maybe I'm being harsh.

Was kind of expecting more to happen along the 2 rivers though rather than just a quick trip into the volcano (it possibly still will, I know it's artwork). I'm intrigued by the faster current one as Roas Rapids are an absolute delight at Aquatica.

Quinnmac000

Yeah maybe I'm being harsh.

Was kind of expecting more to happen along the 2 rivers though rather than just a quick trip into the volcano (it possibly still will, I know it's artwork). I'm intrigued by the faster current one as Roas Rapids are an absolute delight at Aquatica.

Nah you aren't being harsh. This artwork makes it seem really really small when its around the same size as every other waterpark. I'm just intrigued to find out why the condensing down and why the changes from the original artwork.

clemmo

Nah you aren't being harsh. This artwork makes it seem really really small when its around the same size as every other waterpark. I'm just intrigued to find out why the condensing down and why the changes from the original artwork.
Where can I find a site with updates on the park and current artwork? I've tried but haven't found any good sites

FigmentJedi

:facepalm: Disney might as well buy out Sony's animation division if they are actually going through with this. Seeing how UNI recently purchased DreamWorks, Disney can show them that two can play that game.

I don't get this move at all. Nickelodeon tried and failed to create hits with shows based on Dreamworks properties, and those are a bit more beloved than Hotel Transylvania.

Expanding Sony Animation into television is their desperation move. As we know, Sony Pictures has had a pretty bad time the last few years and the animation properties are one of the things helping them keep afloat. There is also a Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs television show in the works that is set to air on Cartoon Network, which makes sense as those movies have been fodder for Saturday afternoon movie slots for the last few years. They probably passed on Hotel Transylvania because it's all Mavis focused and CN's busy shilling and positioning the crappy Powerpuff Girls reboot as their "Girl Show Franchise", even though the original show was more targeted to a gender-neutral audience.

Mike S

OS slipped out that the Universal Studios Theme Park division is working on an attraction based off the upcoming film soon to be released; Secret Life of Pets.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busi...pets-attraction-universal-20160620-story.html
Getting real curious about that USH announcement tomorrow now.
People said the same thing about Kong and we know what type of ride that ended up being.
Not really. We always knew screens would be present along with physical sets and the 360 scene like Hollywood. We also knew about the Kong AA and the fact that the others besides him would be bats and bugs though in reality we only have one bug. Ask @Disneyhead'71. My expectations for the ride went to a more reasonable level over the past year or so compared to the initial rumors and I'm looking forward to my first ride this weekend.

Astro Blaster

Was in DLP last week and figured most on here would appreciate the custom napkins.

Also, word on the Twitter is that guests have been intentionally damaging/stealing property from SDL. Any truth to this?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 113

gmajew

Premium Member
Getting real curious about that USH announcement tomorrow now.

Not really. We always knew screens would be present along with physical sets and the 360 scene like Hollywood. We also knew about the Kong AA and the fact that the others besides him would be bats and bugs though in reality we only have one bug. Ask @Disneyhead'71. My expectations for the ride went to a more reasonable level over the past year or so compared to the initial rumors and I'm looking forward to my first ride this weekend.

You won't be disappointed it was a very very good ride. Not worth a 120 min wait but a very good ride. The que is amazing in all honesty better then the ride but the overall experience was great. A huge positive for this park but really makes the marvel are seam like sour lemons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom