A Spirited Dirty Dozen ...

Alexshow

pretty sure this has been well known for a while

Now its suedo-confirmed atleast. Before today, it was merely a rumor; that had substance from various sources outside of WDWM.

Any speculation on what the scope/scale of this attraction will be?

The big rumor has placed this being mostly like Poohs Hunny Hunt from TDL with an endless amount of AA's within the attraction.

Donaldfan1934

I think people referred Kong more to something of Kilamanjaro rather than Pooh; but I can be wrong.
They said there would be an endless amount of AA's in that attraction and there weren't. But yeah, they were also comparing it to Kilamanjaro Safaris as far as ride vehicle experience goes. Basically the point was that this would be a Disney style game changer for them and not just the same old tricks again. I'm open to the possibility that they may one day do something different, but I don't think Universal has done many animatronic based attractions since the 1990's. Think about it, just about every ride made after the opening of IoA has been primarily screen based.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Good job there Disney Channel. Air shows based on the competition's films and exile all your own cartoons to Disney XD. Quality programming decisions.

http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney...sion-series-checks-disney-channel-2017-86865/
I grew up in the late 90s early 2000s. At the end of what I would call Disney Channels' golden years. I knew that it had gone down hill in the mid to late 2000s however I just turned it on the other week and it was just bad... I'm not very surprised it needs someone else's ip.

Quinnmac000

Volcano bay layout...low res from IPW thanks to Orlando Sentinel and good friends at OU. .

Cla2VnqUYAA5qAr.jpg:large

Andsome

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom