Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

brb1006

Tapestry in the queue for the sisters.
Reminds me of this
3-18-19_dssm_284.jpg

Brian Swan

Believe it or not it isn't the S-bend from my understanding, at least not primarily. For some reason there have been some issues with boats sticking after the larger drop due to some issue with "boat skids", as well as some issues with AAs (including one AA that damaged itself) and some Ride Control systems.
"An AA that damaged itself" - that has me laughing. Reports are that when they were programming the original Mr. Lincoln for the NYWF he was known to "throw electronic tantrums" and even broke the chair one time...

Brian Swan

Hope this is the world class e-ticket attraction the entire world has been waiting for. Over a hundred million dollar budget, 2 + years construction, to one of the highest grossing movies of all time - this is going to be a game changer for the entire theme park industry.
Effective use of dry sarcasm. At least that's what I HOPE your were doing...

Disneyhead'71

Can I ask why you don't like Mermaid? I think its a great ride, sure there could be more but I think it fits the bill nicely.
Mermaid is a text book example of bad show design. Clearly the B Team designed the ride. They appear to not even understand the concept of basic visual targeting. Which is literally "Dark Ride 101" level theory.

And I just realized you are the guy ripping Kong to shreds on another thread. I believe I'm beginning to see your biases.

You have to pay me money to ride LM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom