Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

bjm72385

I saw it asked a couple times, but not sure if I missed an answer or not. Just curious, is the grass on the roofs of the Sommerhaus real or fake? Some pictures make it look real but in others it looks fake.

spiritofNorway

Wow that gives me some hope that it'll be pretty decent. As for things not working will everything be ready by opening date or will some things still be coming online after?
I dont know, but hopefully everything will be up by opening, atleast the big AAs so people wont really recognize it, then its never fixed. Like the boat shakingscene in Maelstrom that was installed but never worked.

I wonder how the AAs looked?
It was pretty magical, like being in Frozen after what I heard.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

MagicHappens1971

Have these pics from the Norway Pavillion.
My friend that got these pics were told by a CM that there would be two other attractions other then Frozen Ever After. Now we know rumors spread through CMs may not always be accurate, I thought I would mention it. Anyone know what "The Wandering" could be.
13479747_270181306673926_1455615180_n.jpg
13479773_270181083340615_1497094967_n.jpg

13459716_270182070007183_1272008899_n.jpg

aaronml

clemmo

I dont know, but hopefully everything will be up by opening, atleast the big AAs so people wont really recognize it, then its never fixed. Like the boat shakingscene in Maelstrom that was installed but never worked
What scene was the boat shaking going in? I feel like I've heard this before. Was there a problem with it?

OldBlueEyes

Last edited:

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Believe it or not it isn't the S-bend from my understanding, at least not primarily. For some reason there have been some issues with boats sticking after the larger drop due to some issue with "boat skids", as well as some issues with AAs (including one AA that damaged itself) and some Ride Control systems.

If this is true heads should roll. Why Disney can't do any project right and on time these days is baffling. Issues can pop up yes but just like RoL you don't wait to discover it and make a call days before it opens

ABQ

Here's a pretty rough to watch Periscope I found from this morning, won't last long, and like I said, rough to watch.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1OwxWpZLPMWKQ

edit, interesting piece of info from that same CM on the periscope, on a follow up video she stated it did not appear the meet and greet is set for fast pass, now or ever, and that she believes from what she's been told they are trying to get away from using fastpass for meet and greets in general.

Last edited:

phi2134

Hard to tell from the video, but the space looks more "magical" than "actual" Norwegian. Something i was kind of dreading.

And if she wasnt so obsessed with showing so much of her just talking we could see more of the space, lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom