Norway Pavilion Frozen construction - Frozen Ever After ride (Part 2)

aaronml

There was some soft opening runs on the 15th.

Guests were being guided backstage to ride.

Not my group though.....sad face...
There were some executive and/or high-level Disney employees who got to ride yesterday, but that is about it. They have yet to get approval from RCFD for anything but cast testing. They are absolutely still working on it.

Mawg

I'm going to be a pessimist and guess that the lack of information about this ride and no set date is bad news. I'm guessing they will not make their June deadline and it's going to be mid July and some one should and probably will be fired.
hate to quote myself.

aaronml

I can't wait to see the lines and the looks on disappointed childrens faces as they wait impatiently.

Popcorn and pepsi will be ready!!

(just kidding about the disappointed children. Kinda.)
If they really love Frozen they'll still be able to see the Sommerhus M&G which should still soft open tomorrow!

clemmo

There were no guests riding today. Today its only been cast and imagineers. The ride will prob not do any soft opening as theres too much not working... But the ride is pretty awesome after what I heard!
Wow that gives me some hope that it'll be pretty decent. As for things not working will everything be ready by opening date or will some things still be coming online after?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom