PHOTOS - Construction walls now block of the back section of Streets of America

danlb_2000

Premium Member
New art shows an additional building between the restaurant and the toy box store. Perhaps TSMM new entrance? Also, what happened to the whole woody area that was part of the original art bottom right corner... I hope that is still part of this.

The building was in the old art it just looked different. Yes, that likely the new entrance. The area where the Woody stuff was would be beyond where the new art shows, so it has not necessarily been cut.

Bacon

THEy are NOT taking away 40% of a park.

One attraction (backlot tour) closed in 2014. Two more attractions (Lights Motors Action and Honey I Shrunk the Kids) will close this April. An area with nothing else in it (Streets of America) is closing.
Every other attraction is open at DHS or has a replacement attraction.

Please explain how you got 40% when only two out of at least 18 (the guide map doesn't list all meet & greats) current attractions are closing.
Your right they are taking away 90% of the pak

Omnikron

Looks like there is a large truck in the old backlot tour tram loading area, maybe they are moving those old props out to storage.

Haymarket2008

If they're knocking down all of Streets of America, and Phase 3 is expected to take over the LMA/Catastrophe Canyon space, what will fill the Streets of America section of the park? It's smack dab in the middle of all of these surrounding/upcoming projects.

A foolish mortal

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Grotto123

I have a question and I'm not sure if it was brought up yet but will the park capacity change now the the over all foot print of the park is smaller? I know when new fantasyland opened the magic kingdom capacity went up slightly and I know for safety reasons your only allowed certain amount of people per square foot so does the change at DHS?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I have a question and I'm not sure if it was brought up yet but will the park capacity change now the the over all foot print of the park is smaller? I know when new fantasyland opened the magic kingdom capacity went up slightly and I know for safety reasons your only allowed certain amount of people per square foot so does the change at DHS?
Yes it goes down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom