Purple Magic Band is available!!!

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Magic Band Selection.jpg

tribbleorlfl

How can you change it? We literally submitted our annual pass order yesterday, no purple. I went back into my account just now and it's says to check back later for shipping details. I don't see any way to change it.

Lirael

How can you change it? We literally submitted our annual pass order yesterday, no purple. I went back into my account just now and it's says to check back later for shipping details. I don't see any way to change it.
For me, I just went into the "MagicBands and Cards" part in my Disney Experience and clicked "Update" next to the band. There's a countdown and a date on that page stating until what date you can still customize it. Maybe in your case that date is past already? Seems like you cant customize when its less than 30 days til your stay

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
For me, I just went into the "MagicBands and Cards" part in my Disney Experience and clicked "Update" next to the band. There's a countdown and a date on that page stating until what date you can still customize it. Maybe in your case that date is past already? Seems like you cant customize when its less than 30 days til your stay
Annual Pass bands are different and may have been sent off to be customized the same day as they arent dependent on the resort arrival date, as resort stays are. Marie

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
I'm waiting for the monorail colors themed magic band. All they have to do is add Lime, Coral, Teal, Black, Gold, and Silver.

I just hope they don't pre-dirty up the bands to show a realistic relationship to the actual monorails.

EOD K9

I'm waiting for the monorail colors themed magic band. All they have to do is add Lime, Coral, Teal, Black, Gold, and Silver.

I just hope they don't pre-dirty up the bands to show a realistic relationship to the actual monorails.
And smell, don't forget the smell.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom