Grossest thing you ate at the parks?

Cmdr_Crimson

mcwdw_dtd2009ww.jpg

JoeV

I didn't eat anything I would consider gross. Most of the food was ok as far as theme park fare goes. The only thing I didn't care for was the lunch I had at the Mexican pavilion in Epoct. I enjoy Mexican/Hispanic food but the chicken and rice dish I got was not that appealing. It was too salty and lacked any authentic flavor. An interesting story about this lunch. I forget the name of the eatery but it was an outdoor venue with seats and tables underneath a canopy near the lake. There were crane-like birds hanging around and I had got up to grab some condiments. When I was coming back, I heard someone yelling, "Sir, your food !". A bird had hopped on the table and grabbed a portion of the chicken off the top of the dish. I dumped some of it out at the top but didn't have any problem eating what was left.

I didn't eat anything I would consider gross. Most of the food was ok as far as theme park fare goes. The only thing I didn't care for was the lunch I had at the Mexican pavilion in Epoct. I enjoy Mexican/Hispanic food but the chicken and rice dish I got was not that appealing. It was too salty and lacked any authentic flavor. An interesting story about this lunch. I forget the name of the eatery but it was an outdoor venue with seats and tables underneath a canopy near the lake. There were crane-like birds hanging around and I had got up to grab some condiments. When I was coming back, I heard someone yelling, "Sir, your food !". A bird had hopped on the table and grabbed a portion of the chicken off the top of the dish. I dumped some of it out at the top but didn't have any problem eating what was left.
I have to agree about the Mexican pavilion. Not good.

IASW singer

Bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich at Coranado Springs cafeteria. Croissant was as hard as a rock, the bacon was like rubber, and the eggs were from a carton... blech!!!!!

Tigger 68

Last month at Yachtsman's Steakhouse I wasn't paying attention and my side dish was bone marrow. I gave it a try and took a bite but that was enough for me!

disney4life2008

I just remembered the grossest thing i ever ate. But it was not at disneyworld it was at disneyland. I made the mistake of eating in Tomorrowland at the Terrance restaurant i think that was the name. The food was absolutely disgusting. It was so bad i didn't even finish it. To date, that remains the grossest meal i have ever had at Disney property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom