Grossest thing you ate at the parks?

French Quarter

I spit out the "key lime parfait" from Flame Tree. It tasted like chemicals.

That's the only thing I've ever eaten in WDW that was inedible. I generally like the food at Disney, but after a week I'm over it.

Yes, now that you mention it, the key lime tasted like lime scented Mr. Clean.

HollyAD

The worst thing I had on this recent trip was a burger from cosmic rays. I normally don't mind WDW burgers and fries but something was very off this time. I think it was very overcooked and dry. There was no amount of ketchup and mayo that could save it!

mf1972

The worst thing I had on this recent trip was a burger from cosmic rays. I normally don't mind WDW burgers and fries but something was very off this time. I think it was very overcooked and dry. There was no amount of ketchup and mayo that could save it!
kind of hard to mess up a burger, but I don't care for that deep fried one at cookes in Disney Springs. wife loves it. not me.

CaptainAmerica

might get crucified for this...cheddar cheese soup in Canada. tried it twice. just gross. don't get the hype. that's just me. :depressed:
Food and wine, flower and garden, or actually in the restaurant at Le Cellier? If you get it at one of the festival kiosks late in the evening, it has a tendency to thicken. It becomes very concentrated and way too salty.

Phonedave

Well yes...I meant melted shredded cheddar. Don't know of anywhere that would serve it cold.

As far as I have seen the cheaper places use cheese sauce (from a can), the better places use real shredded cheese (jack, cheddar, or some other combo) and throw it in the broiler/salamander, and if you go to a really good place - it's back to cheese sauce - but house made from real cheese.

-dave

disney4life2008

I find this fascinating. The only places you get cheese sauce with your nachos here is in fast food restaurants. Sit down restaurants always serve with shredded cheese and lots of other toppings.

That is crazy to me. But I am from the southside of Chicago lol. Every movie theater I went to growing up you got nachos in a plastic holder and it was overfilled then a attached cup held hot cheese sauce (what we are familiar with at disney) and another cup help jalepenos. Of course its not this way anymore but that is what I grew up on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom