Save Muppet*Vision 3D

DisneyManOne

Original Poster
Given that so many attractions at DHS are closing due to the expansion, I'd like to give you a brief rundown on my thoughts.

One Man's Dream: Move it somewhere else in WDW, maybe the Town Square Theater at MK
Little Mermaid, Indiana Jones, Lights Motors Action: Hasta la vista baby.

But Jim Henson's Muppet*Vision 3D? That, you do not mess with.

It's the last thing Jim Henson ever worked on, it's funny, it's timeless, it's just perfect. And I do not want to see this crumble to the evil that is corporate greed/synergy (same thing). Heck, given that they're expanding the place, they could finally use the opportunity to build the fabled Muppet area!
Muppet%2BCtyd.jpg
I may even start a petition on change.org to save the show here at DHS. If things are working out well for the petition to save DCA's Aladdin show (at time of typing, there are currently 14,404 signatures to the petition.)

So, I really hope Muppet*Vision 3D lives to see multiple years in the future, as one of the few rides from the original DHS to survive the expansion.

If anyone agrees with me, let me know.

ABigBrassBand

I hope this doesn't go either--I also doubt they will, given the fact that the new Muppets show airs so soon and is gaining tons of traction. Updating would make sense, but not doing away with it all.

captainmoch

Random out of the blue theory time: Animation Courtyard will no longer be Animation Courtyard, and the Voyage of the Little Mermaid theater will become a theater for a brand new Muppets 3D Show, that's new and more in line with the recent movies/show, but still plays homages to the classics and the original MuppetVision.

Haymarket2008

Random out of the blue theory time: Animation Courtyard will no longer be Animation Courtyard, and the Voyage of the Little Mermaid theater will become a theater for a brand new Muppets 3D Show, that's new and more in line with the recent movies/show, but still plays homages to the classics and the original MuppetVision.

It originally was a live Muppets stage show: Here Come The Muppets: Live on Stage

JoeRohdesEarring

If I remember correctly, the Mermaid theatre building is DRASTICALLY smaller than that of MuppetVision. Not saying it couldn't happen, just that it wouldn't be an even swap.

captainmoch

Hmm, I didn't know that. Then again, I've rarely seen a full MuppetVision theater, so maybe a smaller theater would be a good idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom