The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
A frown is just a smile upside down, you know. Glad you like the snow picture too! :p
I do like snow, but I've got so much more to get done before winter and, unfortunately, it is approaching much too quickly.... I've got 2 of the hydraulic rams from the tractor in for repair, so at least I'll be able to clear the driveway with it, but I still need one more cutting off the hay and alfalfa fields to feed the critters through winter....

FutureCEO

4snow.jpg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Been following that IL story about the 3 officers. Just today in MA, there was a police officer driving along a road in his cruiser, and was shot at random, by a guy in a pickup truck. Cop crashed into a tree and the cruiser went up in flames. He was rescued and rushed to a local hospital; no report yet on his condition. There's a manhunt going on now in MA. I don't know what this world is coming to.

Oy. I have not heard the news yet about MA, sad. Yeah, the 3 dudes are still on the loose here, they are keeping very tight lipped about any info on the three at large. Curious.

donaldtoo

I think it would be cool to spend the night in one of those aquarium tunnels, but it would be a little scary too. Plus unless there was a cot or blow up mattress I wouldn't want to sleep on the floor even in a sleeping bad, I'm too old for that.

DWifey and DDs spent the night in the Johnson Space Center main exhibit area with the Girl Scouts when we went there. :)
Unfortunately, DS and myself had to spend the night in a hotel across the street. That place is cool. :)

Gabe1

Go back. Take pictures. There. Said my piece. :hilarious:

Ha! I will. I'd say about half of her furniture is built now maybe a bit more. Today we only had an hour and put all the bedding on her new bed and I emptied the dishwasher for the 4th time, so much stuff that needs to be cleaned. I can't believe the amount of cardboard we've hauled out of there. Maybe those drapes didn't want to be photographed with all the disarray?

Cesar R M

I didn't care for that military style of teaching and our principal my kids had for middle school was exactly like you described. He came to this country from then East Germany via Catholic Charities. We parents had various names for him. :devilish:
I have no idea why your comment reminded me of that Ian McKellen movie.
About an hiding SS officer.
Can you imagine if a SS officer ended being a teacher? D:

Gabe1

Ha! This lunacy looks like fun! I'd like to go to their Critter Camp. (Will they let an adult in? o_O ;) )

Sure they will. It is a young'ins park though. I'm glad it came back 'cause six flags isn't the best for the small. They do give away some of their critters at the end of the season. My neighbor brought home Free a floppy ear rabbit. Her son had allergy problems with it and she just brought it back in the Spring and placed him in there with his fellow bunny friends. :jawdrop::joyfull:

Cesar R M

Been following that IL story about the 3 officers. Just today in MA, there was a police officer driving along a road in his cruiser, and was shot at random, by a guy in a pickup truck. Cop crashed into a tree and the cruiser went up in flames. He was rescued and rushed to a local hospital; no report yet on his condition. There's a manhunt going on now in MA. I don't know what this world is coming to.
I think the Police Corp is getting seriously hurt in their reputation thanks to the officers still shooting unarmed people.
I wonder if some people are just hitting back at random now and using these accounts of police abuse to kill innocent officers.

Gabe1

I doubt it's the only time you'll have been there...there will be other opportunities for pictures.

It is less than a mile from me. She is transitioning as am I. She is still at home, she only took her floor to ceiling unit the rest of her room will stay put. Maybe within the week she will stay there, it is a mess still and she is very organized but it is coming together nicely. She works half of her day from home so she is also at the mercy of when Uverse can install. I just love this apartment, double security doors, I know 2 of the three other tenants and the apartment itself is beyond nice and well maintained. The apartments are only about 20 years old howeer the building is 89 years old so it has a lot of detail.

donaldtoo

Check out this bit of craziness I've been working on the last coupla' days... :confused:

Front birds eye view without and with roof...

image.jpg
image.jpg

Rear birds eye view without and with roof...

image.jpg
image.jpg

Very rough. Still just a massing model needing more tweaks, and with no materials, colors, or textures. It will be much prettier after all that, and it is taken to Piranesi.
So fun to do...! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom