The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

Some pics on the way to Big Thunder:
IMG_3288.JPG

IMG_3291.JPG

IMG_3292.JPG

I think it was probably about a 10-15 minute wait at BT, so I was able to snap a few pics in line and on the ride.
IMG_3297.JPG

IMG_3299.JPG

IMG_3298.JPG

I got lucky number 13! :D
IMG_3302.JPG

IMG_3303.JPG
IMG_3306.JPG

IMG_3310.JPG

IMG_3313.JPG

And I think I'll stop here for now. This took longer than I thought it would! But, please let me know if I'm posting too many pics and I'll cut back.

There's GREENERY INSIDE A DISNEY PARK.....that's not Animal Kingdom.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Ok so at my local aquarium we have the opportunity to buy tickets to spend the night. Am I too old or is this just scary? Like what if I fall asleep and wake up with a shark staring at me through the glass or worse yet sleeping in a space with strangers.
Bad idea no?

I think it would be cool to spend the night in one of those aquarium tunnels, but it would be a little scary too. Plus unless there was a cot or blow up mattress I wouldn't want to sleep on the floor even in a sleeping bad, I'm too old for that.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Coming from Colorado, where the Columbine shootings happened. Every school in our area, has locks on the doors, with a buzzer to be allowed in. Then you can come in if, the school is expecting you. After that you sign in, and get a name tag. This happens even when attending school events. Oh, that was in elementary school. I don't know about middle school and high school.

Our school has had the buzz in system for a couple years now too. I think it is becoming pretty standard in schools which I guess is unfortunate.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Oh no, IT'S BACK!!!!!

"The park operated as Santa's Village from 1959 until 2006, when it closed. After extensive rehabilitation, it re-opened in 2011 under new ownership. Renamed Santa's Village Azoosment Park"

http://santasvillagedundee.com/

Sadly the Milk Pail is gone. :(

220px-MilkPail1.jpg
220px-MilkPail2.jpg

Ha! This lunacy looks like fun! I'd like to go to their Critter Camp. (Will they let an adult in? o_O ;) )

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Same here. Our schools are always locked down. Our schools are A/C's so never is a window open.
They have tinted glass, can't see in but you can see out. Up in Northern IL yesterday the schools were on complete lockdown and no school today because of 3 police murderers still on the loose.
All of our schools around here went to locked entry after Laurie Dann's school shooting in the Suburbs of Chicago. Once again, mental illness.

Been following that IL story about the 3 officers. Just today in MA, there was a police officer driving along a road in his cruiser, and was shot at random, by a guy in a pickup truck. Cop crashed into a tree and the cruiser went up in flames. He was rescued and rushed to a local hospital; no report yet on his condition. There's a manhunt going on now in MA. I don't know what this world is coming to.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Been following that IL story about the 3 officers. Just today in MA, there was a police officer driving along a road in his cruiser, and was shot at random, by a guy in a pickup truck. Cop crashed into a tree and the cruiser went up in flames. He was rescued and rushed to a local hospital; no report yet on his condition. There's a manhunt going on now in MA. I don't know what this world is coming to.

Ugh, this makes me so mad and ashamed of what people are doing in the world today. I preach all day at school to the students about respect for others and some people still just don't get it. There are always people who think rules don't apply to them and they can do whatever they want. :mad: I hope the officer is okay and I hope that they catch all these people.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom