DHS Soundstage 1 Renovation - Toy Storia Mania expansion

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
It looks like there is a backstage, or emergency exit hallway going from the unload to the back of the building. They might be able to re-configure that as the exit.

ToyStoryMidwaymaniacopy.jpg

PhotoDave219

Don't make me bust out my monorail wishful thinking map again. LOL

DHS and EPCOT are so close they could almost get away with linking them together with a peoplemover ride. They could have the entrance/exits within the park boundaries and check your ticket at the ride entrance. Boom, no baggage checks.

Did I mention I hate having to get bag checked at each park when hopping.

Not to derail the thread.... but traveling as light as humanly possible is one of the biggest pieces of advice I can give to anyone traveling at Disney.

Rob562

Something like that, though it's assumed that the current tracks will be FastPass and handicap only, and the single new track (located off the left side of this blueprint) will be for Standby only, fed from the existing standby (yellow) queue.

We can only hope they'd come up with something a little more interesting than a boring hallway as the exit.

-Rob

chiefs11

Something like that, though it's assumed that the current tracks will be FastPass and handicap only, and the single new track (located off the left side of this blueprint) will be for Standby only, fed from the existing standby (yellow) queue.
-Rob
True, forgot about that. But, I'd assume they'd still want the standby to connect to the existing track queues for times when the new track isn't operating.

Crazydisneyfanluke

The other question is, how will the new building off the back of TSMM be used. Will be additional queue space, or will it also have something else in it.
It might be open air much like Muppet's or Star tours.
I think the handicap will enter though the FP+ line and split at the current FP+ standby merge. Then exit the same way as they entered to the track and merge into the FP+ exit.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
It's concept art. It's not meant to accurately depict a massive show building. I assure you that building is TSMM.

Yes, it's concept art, but they aren't going to show one structure entirely out or proporation to everything else. The building under the Toy Story Logo is TSMM., The point where the other building joins it even makes sense since appears to be towards the middle where the current queue is.

peter11435

Yes, it's concept art, but they aren't going to show one structure entirely out or proporation to everything else. The building under the Toy Story Logo is TSMM., The point where the other building joins it even makes sense since appears to be towards the middle where the current queue is.
It's not really that far out of proportion. The building under the logo is GMR and the building you see connecting them is the bridge that already exists between the two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom