DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

NoChesterHester

Typically, company employees do not sign NDA's. They can however lose their job for releasing company information.

Third party contractors sign NDA's. If they are still in schematic design they may not have many third party folks involved.

Sam Magic

I also know some companies do exclusive facebook groups for focus groups...so they can discuss together. Mattel does them, I've had family friends be in them.

Cody5294

What's the likelihood that Star Tours will at least be updated with Epsiode 7 stuff by the end of this year or somewhere around 2016?

TP2000

Rock-n makes decent thematic sense on its terms, but sometimes I wish there had been a way for it to maintain the 1940's setting of the rest of Sunset Boulevard.

Funny, I've thought the same thing! That it could be a great concept to make retro 40's with a Packard instead of a Cadillac, and Big Band swing instead of circa 1998 pop rock. With sets and references to vintage post-war Hollywood; The Brown Derby, Schwab's drugstore, Bullocks-Wilshire, Carthay Circle Theater, etc. It would allow the attraction to age far more gracefully than the Clinton-era Aerosmith that can never be updated without gutting the entire concept.

stretchsje

Yes. Its a solid rumor.

It could be a thing.
What are the prevailing rumors for IP's that will go into the daytime Fantasmic theater show? People here were speculating that Tangled would be a good fit, but that was also once rumored to replace Beauty and the Beast. Obviously, the same show won't be in both theaters, but I don't think there's been much said about what the other new show would/could be.

What I'm driving at is: could it be Indy? There's a lot of room behind the Beauty and the Beast theater for large props.

Matt_Black

What are the prevailing rumors for IP's that will go into the daytime Fantasmic theater show? People here were speculating that Tangled would be a good fit, but that was also once rumored to replace Beauty and the Beast. Obviously, the same show won't be in both theaters, but I don't think there's been much said about what the other new show would/could be.

What I'm driving at is: could it be Indy? There's a lot of room behind the Beauty and the Beast theater for large props.

Can the theater even accommodate the size crowds Indy pulls in? I'm not positive, but I believe Indy's current location is a bit larger than that of the B&tB theater, and it certainly needs it, as it's never hurting for guests, at least not on any of the times I've been there.

Kamikaze

this is an assumption....

An assumption that is, more or less, correct. The attendance numbers for MK are much higher than the other three parks, which makes it true. Are there exceptions? Sure. But the in the vast majority of cases where the 'only one day' scenario exists, it is true that that one day would be at MK.

Can the theater even accommodate the size crowds Indy pulls in? I'm not positive, but I believe Indy's current location is a bit larger than that of the B&tB theater, and it certainly needs it, as it's never hurting for guests, at least not on any of the times I've been there.

He said the Fantasmic theater, not BatB. I don't think its feasible because of the setup of the Fantasmic stage and little room behind the stage, but I'm sure its something they've looked at - reusing the F! stage for other things during the day.

Bairstow

Wait, are we contemplating on doing an Indiana Jones-type show on the Fantasmic Island during the day?

m_fantasday.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom