Bob Iger at WDW now ... BoD to Follow?

PREMiERdrum

Can the cheetah go to the grocery store?

019.jpg

Goofyernmost

Can the cheetah go to the grocery store?
Or better yet... was that dentist planning on eating the lion or was it just done for the fun of watching it die. Some of hunting is justifiable because like deer hunting the meat does indeed feed the hunter. That makes it no different than going to the store and buying a big ole slab of cow. We didn't kill it, but somebody did. Recreational hunting which is solely for the purpose of killing a living animal is a matter of questionable morality in my mind.

SYRIK2000

Or better yet... was that dentist planning on eating the lion or was it just done for the fun of watching it die. Some of hunting is justifiable because like deer hunting the meat does indeed feed the hunter. That makes it no different than going to the store and buying a big ole slab of cow. We didn't kill it, but somebody did. Recreational hunting which is solely for the purpose of killing a living animal is a matter of questionable morality in my mind.
It was trophy hunting he only took the head.

ToTBellHop

Agreed. Meanwhile, five elephants were murdered this week.

Last edited:

PhotoDave219

Agreed.

Cesar R M

Agreed. Meanwhile, five elephants were murdered this week.
and the last remaining white Rhinos have to be protected with 5 armed guards 24/7.

All because some dbag in India/Asia thinks the horn as some "magical properties". or in the west.. because being rich is about "having things at all costs even if they disappear forever tomorrow".

lions > elephants > dogs > people > cats > Florida grads
EXCUSE ME.. I rank cats above people.

also, your comment fails to also mention Rhinos and Pandas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom