A Spirited Perfect Ten

PhotoDave219

Presenting: more nonsense on the internet courtesy of WDW_News_Today:
http://*****.com/blog/2015/07/rumor...ctions-to-be-reproduced-for-u-s-disney-parks/

Edit: lol, I see the site isn't even permitted here!

Uh, looks like that rumor was stolen from here.... @WDW1974 mentioned it yesterday, I reposted it in another thread as a decent rumor and those people swiped it....

Edit: OH. Looks like he's saying that things from Shanghai will be cloned for here and makes no mention of the TSPL attractions that might already be purchased.

Last edited:

Luigi

Disney owns a very small percentage of hotel rooms in Anaheim. It wouldn't be worth it to go full blown MM+. They'll just use the app and some kiosks and call it good. That money is for Star Wars, Marvel and a parking garage.

Buying the hotel across the street from DL recently gives them a direct route to the garage they want to build.

Here's what they own (with the purchase of the Carousel Inn) for the parking and ability to get the peeps to the front gate.

View attachment 101584

How much land are we talking about here?

dstrawn9889

so here is a new rumor that has to be true (because... reasons).. they are demolishing splash to replace it with the next big thing, Country Bear Journey to the center of the earth. "you know 'song of the south' is just not a movie that we can be a part of anymore" quoted from Robert Iger(at D23 last month), "we need to sanitize our parks to be more 'everyone friendly', we have already begun this transformation with Pirates and more recently the realignment of flags in the 'murican adventure."

PhotoDave219

so here is a new rumor that has to be true (because... reasons).. they are demolishing splash to replace it with the next big thing, Country Bear Journey to the center of the earth. "you know 'song of the south' is just not a movie that we can be a part of anymore" quoted from Robert Iger(at D23 last month), "we need to sanitize our parks to be more 'everyone friendly', we have already begun this transformation with Pirates and more recently the realignment of flags in the 'murican adventure."

Tell me you're posting that to just see where that one ends up?

PhotoDave219

Speculation turns into wishful thinking more often than not.

Which is why I generally don't deal in speculation.... Just irritates me

Edit: I'm not sure which is worse. Endless fanboi speculation fapping or the trolls around here - you know who you are - who simply want to argue everything.

(If you have to ask, then yes.... I mean you)

burgess

So, Inside Out won't open in Germany (home as you know to my beloved 'Angie' a high-level official) until October, but Minions has already opened. And since it was close to 100 there today (nope, no global warming at all!) she sought refuge in a theater. Said it was good, but not great. I guess I'll see it when it comes out since I have no real desire to see Terminator (Arnold and I have a bit of a history ... yes, really! ... Can't wait to see that in the Twitverse).

I'm well over a week late on this (catching up after a trip), but I was in Germany (Frankfurt, Munich, and a bunch of other towns) over the last few weeks, and I can verify that they are pushing Minions hard over there. Every major department store seemed to have Minions merchandise, and the people seemed to be eating it up. McDonalds had Minions toys, kids were wearing Minions clothes, and I even heard kids quoting the movie. I guess that's the bonus of basing a movie on characters who don't speak a particular language and don't even rely on a particular actor.

Goofyernmost

Which is why I generally don't deal in speculation.... Just irritates me

Edit: I'm not sure which is worse. Endless fanboi speculation fapping or the trolls around here - you know who you are - who simply want to argue everything.

(If you have to ask, then yes.... I mean you)
You know I hate to argue, but seriously, if we don't get to deal with speculation they might as well close the board down. Facts are only available after whatever the process is concludes and we have some solid thing to see. Getting factual anything, that isn't speculation, from Disney is like finding gold in my blood stream.

stretchsje

Uh, looks like that rumor was stolen from here.... @WDW1974 mentioned it yesterday, I reposted it in another thread as a decent rumor and those people swiped it....

Edit: OH. Looks like he's saying that things from Shanghai will be cloned for here and makes no mention of the TSPL attractions that might already be purchased.
Yeah, the it wasn't stolen from here... it's stating the exact opposite of:
No. It's not. You're reading way too much into that. Tron for either WDW or DL is about as dead as WRE or Discovery Bay. Coffee table book stuff.
I was putting the link out there for amusement only. I mean, there's so much speculation to borrow from on this site, and lots of it very plausible... and they go with Tron coming to Orlando, really? They thought THAT was the most plausible rumor to publish?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom