A Spirited Perfect Ten

dizneycrazy09

3.5 Total.

2.8 DHS. Star Wars. Pixar. Infrastructure.

10% each to EP/MK.

I know it's been mentioned, but for the life of me, I cannot remember. Is the 10% that MK is getting set for Frontierland or is that a separate budget? (Again, I know it's all rumors at this point. Just picking your brain.)

Cesar R M

Won't be long now before we get a fully CGI Lion King. Oh god........... :grumpy::depressed::hungover:
You mean.. a real life version of The Lion King with Bruce Willis, Jet Li, Vin Diesel and Jeremy Irons? With a very similar layout as SNL's "Bambi" with Dwayne "THE ROCK" Johnson?
:hilarious:

E1LQrIO.jpg

BrerJon

Its being hinted at that the $1.5 billion is for star wars and marvel expansion, plus surrounding infrastructure (roads, parking garages, etc)

That would be nice, but you only have to look how many people say they love Fastpass+ and want the Magic Bands to come to Anaheim to see that most Disney fans would much prefer the company to spend a billion on NextGen stuff than new attractions.

truecoat

That would be nice, but you only have to look how many people say they love Fastpass+ and want the Magic Bands to come to Anaheim to see that most Disney fans would much prefer the company to spend a billion on NextGen stuff than new attractions.

Disney owns a very small percentage of hotel rooms in Anaheim. It wouldn't be worth it to go full blown MM+. They'll just use the app and some kiosks and call it good. That money is for Star Wars, Marvel and a parking garage.

Buying the hotel across the street from DL recently gives them a direct route to the garage they want to build.

Here's what they own (with the purchase of the Carousel Inn) for the parking and ability to get the peeps to the front gate.

disneyland map.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom