WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
We are less than a month out and everything is in place! It's going to be fantastic seeing all of the familes there!! @JennK @Monty @sissa216 @mammaminnie @WishIWasAtWDW @lebeau @NHMouse
Don't forget we officially started our Second Annual Family Cruise for those of you that wanted to do this one and couldn't make it work. Come join us! @marni1971 @Monty @DisneyDebNJ @wannabeBelle

Pam
:cautious:

Is it good or bad that I'm the only one listed twice?

I'll go with "good"! :cool:

lebeau

Something just occurred to me as I was putting fish extender stuff together. Since we're staying in the concierge area, we're gated in. I don't think there's going to be any way for anyone to get to our room to drop things off.

Is there a work-around?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I sifted through all my various cruise-related emails and couldn't find it...

When and where do we meet for the Sunday Dessert party? Morgan and I are having an early dinner at Tokyo Dining [2PM-ish] so we'll have lots of room at the party! :hungry:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Something just occurred to me as I was putting fish extender stuff together. Since we're staying in the concierge area, we're gated in. I don't think there's going to be any way for anyone to get to our room to drop things off.

Is there a work-around?

Yes there is. I've stayed at the concierge level on the Dream and they actually have doors that are left open on the left side before you enter the concierge lounge on board and it wasn't an issue for anyone leaving items for my cabin.

Pam

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I sifted through all my various cruise-related emails and couldn't find it...

When and where do we meet for the Sunday Dessert party? Morgan and I are having an early dinner at Tokyo Dining [2PM-ish] so we'll have lots of room at the party! :hungry:

Hey Monty!

I have an early dinner at Via Napoli also. I will be at the plaza where it will take place ( Terrace de Fleurs) approx. 15 mins prior to hand out the wristbands. It starts at 8:30. Oh and Jackie and Katie will be there also!!

Pam

lebeau

Yes there is. I've stayed at the concierge level on the Dream and they actually have doors that are left open on the left side before you enter the concierge lounge on board and it wasn't an issue for anyone leaving items for my cabin.

Pam

That's good to hear. I could just imagine people locked outside the gate getting very frustrated. Thanks!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I am assuming that you contacted the itinerary planning office. Pop me an email so I can see what I can do

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom