The Boat House construction at Disney Springs The Landing

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Sunday, Apr 12. Various signs have now been installed at The Boathouse in preparation for Monday's public opening. "The Boathouse. Great Food - Waterfront Dining - Dream Boats."

IMG_5279.JPG

"Dockside Bar."

IMG_5275.JPG

"Amphicar Launch." The other side of the sign says "Amphicar Landing."

IMG_5276.JPG

View from the amphitheater at The Landing.

IMG_5274.JPG

"Ship's Store."

IMG_5278.JPG

halltd

Looks great! Not sure how I feel about the amphicar sign, but overall really nice
I was thinking the same about the amphicar and dockside bar sign. Everything else just looks so perfect, those stood out as weird for some reason...but I'm not sure why.

roj2323

Photo update as of Sunday, Apr 12. Various signs have now been installed at The Boathouse in preparation for Monday's public opening. "The Boathouse. Great Food - Waterfront Dining - Dream Boats."

View attachment 89677

"Dockside Bar."

View attachment 89678

"Amphicar Launch." The other side of the sign says "Amphicar Landing."

View attachment 89679

View from the amphitheater at The Landing.

View attachment 89680

"Ship's Store."

View attachment 89681

the flags under "the boathouse" TBOF I'm assuming it's short for The Boathouse Orlando Florida

The flags on the flag pole seem to be gibberish But i'm checking for better views to be sure.

RayTheFirefly

The recently posted photos are from the main bar (The Captain's Raw Bar) and dining area next to the bar. It is the most casual portion of the restaurant, with a live music stage. The atmosphere is intended to be a "fun" place, with high end food. Expect a casual atmosphere overall, with excellent service and great food. As noted, there is a table inside a boat in the main room, with other booth seating that resembles a boat interior. There is also ample dining area outdoors on the deck overlooking the lake. The nautical décor is unlike most seafood restaurants anywhere.

There are other rooms. More formal and less noisy is the Trophy Room which is at the opposite end of the restaurant. It more closely resembles a steak house with wood paneling. You can ask for specific seating areas, but may have to wait a little longer for an opening.

I think the entire experience will be a pleasant surprise. The dock bar over the water is especially inviting in the evening.

Open to the public on Monday, April 13.

(Information from cast member present for invitation only period Saturday, April 11.)
Good to know :). The rest of those photos look SO well done. Looks like a really cool place.

Kman101

Looks great! I agree though on not being totally sold on some of the signs, meh ... but they're just signs I guess, lol

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Great pictures. The place looks really good and the food looks awesome. Thanks for the update:)

Just to clarify, in the review it stated that the asparagus was $12 but on the menu it says $21. Is the menu probably just a misprint? We were joking around after the menu was released about what would make a side of asparagus worth $21. It would make a lot more sense if it actually was $12 and in line with the other sides.

mm121

The big huge sign that says "amphicar launch" is totally tacky, and not really in the same style as the rest of the place, like its not made to look old or antique or special or anything
Thanks!

Man- that looked SO good. I will for sure be doing this.

A group of four could easily get out of there for a couple hundred bucks w/ the shared sides- not a bad price at all really for the quality. $39 for a great filet is totally acceptable- and I live in the middle of steak country (Texas)
except one person can't go on the amphicar unless your renting two

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom