Post Counts Not Increasing

sarajo

I've been losing my post totals, too... and it makes it hard to hit the 100th post when I'm losing some! Like cherrynegra said, when you see someone with 3500 posts... I get a little envious... and just wish to hit the magical 100 one of these days...

And (BTW) I've only posted on chit-chat once or twice, but I've lost more than just 2 posts. Oh well... guess I'll just be "earning my WDWMagic ears" for quite a while! :D

Ciplaump

I understand and agree with the rule whole heartedly, but can it not cause a problem for the admins to have to check most of the posts just to see if they are spam messages for just upping the post count?

WDWmazprty

Hey, Steve, I noticed that some of my posts weren't getting counted even though they weren't on Chit Chat or the Test Board. I know it shouldn't be a big deal, but when you see someone with something like 3500 posts, it kind of gives you envy and gives you something to strive for.

I've been losing my post totals, too... and it makes it hard to hit the 100th post when I'm losing some! Like cherrynegra said, when you see someone with 3500 posts... I get a little envious... and just wish to hit the magical 100 one of these days...

And (BTW) I've only posted on chit-chat once or twice, but I've lost more than just 2 posts. Oh well... guess I'll just be "earning my WDWMagic ears" for quite a while! :D

I agree. Ever since I started not every single post gets counted. For instance this morning I was at 930 posts, I posted all morning and it hit 931 at around 11:30am! I don't know if the system is just slow or what; but I would like to have my posts count everytime I do one.

wdwfan100

When I first started posting I thought the post counts was important. Now, I just dont feel it is that big a deal. Unless of course we win some sort of prize at the end of the year or something. :drevil:

The Mom

Premium Member
Post counts only mean that you post a lot. ;) I've only averaged 800/year, or only 3/day. But some of them count a lot more than others. :lookaroun

If you've posted in a thread which is then deleted, your post count will drop. Perhaps that's what been happening?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I agree. Ever since I started not every single post gets counted. For instance this morning I was at 930 posts, I posted all morning and it hit 931 at around 11:30am! I don't know if the system is just slow or what; but I would like to have my posts count everytime I do one.

Thats because all your posts this morning were in Chit Chat - which dont count.

Have a read of the very first post in this thread ;)

KingStefan

(Oh, my. Five years later and it continues. Some things never change!)

(Wait - will this post count? Never mind - just kidding!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom