Unpopular Disney Opinions

DisneyGigi

Fun thread. Here are mine :-/

Frozen.. I don't get it and I think they are adding way too much of it in the parks. I did not care for the movie at all. The songs are not catchy but more annoying than IASW.

I love DHS, it is my second favorite park.

And lastly and most shocking fact- In 7 trips to WDW, most for 10 day trips I have never watched all of Illuminations. Always ended up doing something else plan to fix that this trip.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
And lastly and most shocking fact- In 7 trips to WDW, most for 10 day trips I have never watched all of Illuminations. Always ended up doing something else plan to fix that this trip.

I've watched Illuminations all the way through millions of times. By far the best fireworks I've seen anywhere!

But we start heading to Test Track when the globe projection comes on now :cool:

DfromATX

I hate harry potter. I think the movies were boring and I don't read books. I could care less about it.

But the forbidden journey and the new expansion really are AMAZING. I had your same opinion before I went too. I'm like "It's just an over-rated fan base station in a theme park."

Don't knock it till you try it.

Same here! I tried to read the books and watch the movies, couldn't get into it (and I know many adults who loved it). Went to Univ/IOA for my first time last summer... loved the ride! It is totally awesome! I've heard about the new expansion and train. One of my coworkers just got back. But, with that said, I still love Disney best.

RayTheFirefly

Animal Kingdom is a failure both as a zoo and a theme park, so much so that it's not even a half-day park....more like a half-hour park. Get in, ride Everest, then get out.

If Disney ever wants it to NOT be a failure, they would do well to show Mr. James Cameron the door and begin a new partnership with the Audubon Nature Institute.

Seriously, if you've ever been to the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans....those guys have transformed it into an all-around better show than Animal Kingdom.
go_nola_gator.jpg

I disagree about AK, but Audubon Zoo is less than 10 minutes from my house, and I agree, it's lovely. :)

Baldy

This is by far the best thread I've ever seen posted in the forums.

And I'm also quite shocked about how there's not that many people jumping on each other with their "unpopular choices" knowing the reputation here. o.o
Definitely agree with both of these. ^^^^^^

Here are mine:
Spaceship Earth is the best ride at EPCOT
I despise the turkey legs
I don't mind chanting & singing tour groups (as long as they are being polite). They can be entertaining.
Animal Kingdom is a full day park

BrianV

This is by far the best thread I've ever seen posted in the forums.

And I'm also quite shocked about how there's not that many people jumping on each other with their "unpopular choices" knowing the reputation here. o.o

Agree totally. I guess aside from really wacko ideas (i.e. disney should build a monorail connecting to NYC), I get all of the other unpopular ideas even if I don't totally agree.

PrincessNelly_NJ

I thought the Frozen Summer Event looked cheap and unappealing.

I think Magic Kingdom is over-rated. :cautious:...I actually prefer Epcot even Typhoon Lagoon.

I don't like the monorail.

I thought the boat transportation from POR to DTD was a waste of time and inconvenient.

I like magic bands and fastpass+.

I don't get the hype over the Poly, seemed outdated and almost dirty to me. Kinda glad they decided to refurb it.

NFL is pretty but wasn't worth the money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom