How Many Days for you Part 10

coachwnh

17-Days-logo-300x166.png

A lot to get done in that time, but hopefully that means it will go quickly!!! (fingers crossed!)
How long are you staying at WL? We switch form AKL to WL on July 30!

Upvote 0

afm81986

so excited just booked for 2015 to get free dining offer so now have 2 countdowns for the first time ever!
122 days and 487
@Longers Was this the free dining special offer they have on the site now? I thought it was only good until Dec 2014, we come back in August and husband isn't convinced we need to turn around and go again in December :(:( so for now I have to hold off :mad: I wish they had dates into early 2015 with the free dining :banghead:

Upvote 0

Littlekitten73

I know right! I better get busy! We usually have luggage for 7 in the back of one suburban, but this time we're taking 2 suburbans! So I can take more than one bag this time! I have started list packing though! Does anyone else make a list of what to pack?

I make a list and have already got a bag going with clothes and such for next easter. in fact my DS id virtually packed as he like the summer stuff we brought him this year so much I reordered it in the next size up for next year. (ok thought I was being smart). Only got to get him shoes. I am picking up some bits for my self in the sales at the mo. So all good I am a terrible organiser have to have everything ready early. DH quips if we won the lotto I could be packed in 5 minutes lol. :rolleyes: :happy:

Upvote 0

Longers

@Longers Was this the free dining special offer they have on the site now? I thought it was only good until Dec 2014, we come back in August and husband isn't convinced we need to turn around and go again in December :(:( so for now I have to hold off :mad: I wish they had dates into early 2015 with the free dining :banghead:
I am from the Uk and we have the offer for free dining for dates in 2015 but holidays have to be booked by today. As this year I haven't got the dining I decided that I may as well book for next year to take advantage! It's "the first time in forever" (to quote lyrics from a frozen song) that I have ever had 2 countdowns - sooo excited

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom