Rat ride pov video

DisneyDebRob

Guess I need to experience this ride. Or my expectations need to be lowered when it comes to imaginears. They are the best at what the do but have been very underwhelmed lately. Even Cars Land was just ok with me. Don't get me started on the new Fantasyland.
Maybe it's just me...

Animaniac93-98

I'll wait to see it in person in November. No point judging a ride with 3-D imagery based on a cell phone video.

I was also lead to believe there was some motion on the vehicles themselves and that the ride would have randomized elements.

Most reviews from those who have actually been on it have been positive.

Also, we have a DLP forum.

spacemt354

Chili's
So all those hating on uni for 'relying on screens too much' are really going to hate the latest Wdi design

It's Spider-Man without the motion base or physical effects. Sure you get these oversized set pieces... Which really aren't much besides decorating the runs between screens

What does this have to do with WDW Parks News, Rumors, and Current Events?

Marc Gil

I can't say I'm surprised... After all, Tom Fitzgerald was the head honcho of this project, the same genius behind Toy Story Mania.... It's a cute ride nonetheless.

Hobnail Boot

What does this have to do with WDW Parks News, Rumors, and Current Events?
Well if we're really trying to stretch it, there's that Rat-ride-to-France rumor.

The ride looks good from what I can tell. The set pieces look really good and the animation does as well. It will be a lifetime before I make it over there to ride it and judge for myself.

orky8

That didn't take long!

Looks nice, just what the park needs.

It's no Honey Hunt admittedly.
I can think of one more park that needs this. How expensive can it really be to lift and put on Epcot? Maybe $50M for construction and materials and another $50M for imagineering bloat?

Castle Cake Apologist

Wow... that was a lot of screens. Didn't necessarily look like the execution was that great either. You could clearly see that it was just a big screen in front of you most of the time. They didn't even try to hide the plain floor in front of you where the screen cuts off awkwardly a lot of the time.

It's cute, I guess. I certainly hope it stays far away from Epcot, though.

MickeyPeace

Ok I watched this on my phone without volume while eating lunch at Hale and Hearty so it's very possible that I missed the plot. There doesn't seem to be one beside "catch the rogue rat".
Did I miss something? My favorite parts of the movie were the cooking scenes and the wonderful views of Paris from the apartment window.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom