Ratatouille Ride at Disneyland Paris Resort Gets Funding

Trekkie101

For some Cast, it's the best ride Disney ever ! Don't compare to,Spiderman or Transformers 3D, the ride is really for,family ;

I've heard that a few times, I reckoned they meant tech/immersiveness - it just seems a rather tame ride to be "the best" I thought.

I'm getting to try it on Sunday so will definitely report back.

Cesar R M

From disneyland paris twitter today:

BooPMW4IgAAZJ2y.jpg

With 370 seats, "Bistrot chez Remy" will be the largest table service restaurant at #DisneylandParis 1/3

With a bigger than life decor inspired by french bistrots, it will highlight french cuisine including of course #ratatouille 2/3

80% of the products will come from France and include delicious meat, an AOP Brie de Meaux cheese and fully homemade pastries 3/3

___

I'm excited to see it :)

they will have a giant remmy meeting and greeting people? I must see it! XD

mharrington

Queue and the beginning of the ride goes on rooftops and thanks to the magic of 3D we will fall through the window of the restaurant as in the film.

So there's no real scenery around you to show the effect of actually going into the restaurant? It's all just a 3D screen?

mharrington

That just shows a picture of the rooftop scene. My original question was how does one get from the rooftop to the kitchen? When you said "thanks to the magic of 3D we will fall through the window", I thought you meant that there would be a 3D screen to simulate the effect of falling through the window, not going by huge set pieces to simulate the falling.

Cesar R M

That just shows a picture of the rooftop scene. My original question was how does one get from the rooftop to the kitchen? When you said "thanks to the magic of 3D we will fall through the window", I thought you meant that there would be a 3D screen to simulate the effect of falling through the window, not going by huge set pieces to simulate the falling.
oh then no idea.. I dont think they would revel that much information.

glendroid

And here it is!!! I'm not going to lie... I was expecting more... But the finale after skinner tries to grab you was very dark, so I'll wait to make my decision in person as I couldn't see what was happening during the scene.

Sped2424

And here it is!!! I'm not going to lie... I was expecting more... But the finale after skinner tries to grab you was very dark, so I'll wait to make my decision in person as I couldn't see what was happening during the scene.

One has to remember half the thrills are in 3d, watching spider or transformers online doesn't do much for the experience!!

Tom Morrow

So the Ratatouille vehicles do not have a motion sim base? Either way, this looks more along the lines of what I was expecting from Antarctica.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom